Charming... Isn't He?

Luna uncharacteristically wakes up before Colson or her alarm. She lays silently as she listens to him breathe, wishing she didn't have to leave. She doesn't know what time it is, only that they went to bed well after 6A and that she has a flight out of Hopkins International at 10A. Not wanting to disturb him, her fingers nervously run along the tiny padlocks chain that lays around her neck as she continues listening to him. Finding a calm comfort in his deep, repetitive breathes.

"Why are you even going?" She questions herself. "Because Jax told you when he married Tara... Yeeeeah, but he didn't tell you when he started fucking her." Her brain argues their history with itself. "It's the right thing to do, Loons... You know you're gonna catch shit if they hear about it from anyone else before you." Luna let's out a deep, frustrated sigh.

"Hey... You're awake?" Colson's groggy voice asks as he reaches for her.

"Yeah... I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" Luna asks as she snuggles into him.

"Nah... I've been awake on and off. Too much Adderall yesterday." He answers as he takes in her unique smell of coconut oil, weed, Euphoria and their sex.

"Aww, Bunny... You want a couple Xanax to even you out today?" She asks.

"Ahhhh... Maybe. What I really want right now is you." He grins as he pulls her chin up to kiss her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Luna moans through their kisses as she climbs on top of him.

Colson's rock solid as Luna works him into her. Taking her time as she pushes each huge inch further inside of herself. He stretches out in pleasure as he holds her hips steady. Bowing down to kiss him, her soft hair tickles his face as she slowly slides up and down on his cock. Rolling her hips in circular motions while making him press against her unknowing organs.

"Ohh fuck, I love your pussy." Colson breathes out as he flips her onto her back.

Throwing her legs over his shoulders, he climbs back inside of her. Making her moan loudly from his girth as he sucks on her neck. Pushing her hips up, she matches his momentum.

"Who's girl are you?" He demands as he bites on her ear.

"Oooh shit, Col. Yours. Fuck! I'm fucking yours!!" Luna cries out as he makes them both cum at the same time.

Luna drops her legs as Colson buries his face in the pillow next to her head. Keeping his dick warm inside it's Home. After catching their breath, he kisses her cheek before rolling over. Propping himself up on his elbow, he brushes away the stray pieces of hair from her face.

"You're coming home to me tonight, right?" He asks quietly as he gazes down at her.

"Of course, Bunny. I'm all in. With YOU. No one else." She reassures him as she leans up and pulls him in closer for a promising kiss. "I got something for you." Her blue eyes dance for him in the morning sun before she springs out of the bed.

"What the fuck did you do now?" He asks with an amused chortle.

"You'll have to see..." She gives him an earnest smile as she pulls a large white box out of the closet and sets it on his lap.

"Seriously!?!" Colson exclaims as his eyes almost bug out of his face when he lifts his gift up.

Inside the box is a beautiful, red, leather duffel bag. 5:3666 blazes out from it's side in a gleaming white. Diablo popping out on it's own from the shoulder strap pad.

"It's a fucking Balenciaga!! How the FUCK did you do this?" He asks in delighted amazement.

"I called in a favor. Demna made it especially for you after hearing Hotel Diablo." She smiles sweetly at him.