Detroit Wasn't Ready

Luna wakes up to Colson kissing her bare shoulder. She moans lightly as her eyes begin to focus. Rolling towards him, onto her back, she looks around.

"Where are we?" She asks, confused for a second.

"Detroit." He answers with another kiss.

Now that he has access to her body, Colson climbs on top of Luna. Kissing her neck and chest. Luna covers her face with her hands as she stretches out underneath of him.

"You're always so horny in the morning." She complains. "Just flip me over and fuck me. I don't even care." She pouts with a little giggle. "I'm so fucking hungover."

Laughing at her whining, Colson climbs out of bed. Grabbing a joint from his SpongeBob phone, he lights it. Puffing on it for a second, he hands it to Luna.

"Here." He tells her as he walks to the bottom of the bed and rips off the covers.

"What.The.FUCK." Luna sits up quickly, she's naked and now cold.

"Chill." He tells her as she takes the bone.

"Prefect fucking word." Luna thinks, rolling her eyes.

Colson kisses just under Luna's left ankle. Dragging his tongue around it to the top of her foot. Luna sighs out in pleasure as she lays back on the bed, getting high. Colson making his way up her left thigh with his mouth. He nibbles on her bare outer lip before slipping his tongue between them.

Luna arches her back, pushing her pussy into his face. She exhales an oh FUCK as he sucks on her clit. Rolling his tongue along her folds. Moaning out when he slides his fingers inside of her. Bucking against him for a moment, she pushes him away. Tossing the joint in the ashtray.

"Fuck this." She pants, rolling herself over onto all fours. "Fuck me." Luna demands from Colson, looking over her wounded shoulder.

"Word." Is all he says before working his way into Luna.

"Oh Jesus fucking hell." Luna moans out as he pushes inside of her.

No matter how much they fuck or how wet Luna is, Colson is so huge it always takes a minute for him to fully fit. Luna purrs as he finds his path. With her hands against the headboard, she drops her lower back as Colson grips her hips. Slamming into each other. Luna bounces her plump ass off of Colson as he fucks her deep and quick. Her moans are loud when he grabs her hair.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Luna warns.

"Yup." Colson agrees as they both unload together.

Dropping onto the bed, Colson lays on top of Luna. She closes her eyes, feeling like shit. Already hating the day.

"I just wanna slide into a vat of Jello." She whines, feeling dehydrated and shaky from the Adderall yesterday.

"What? You say the weirdest shit." He chuckles at her before popping up his head and looking at her bare back. "C'mon. Air, water and food." He directs her after he kissing her skin once more.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna is living her worst life out on the balcony but the evening light is gorgeous. She grabs her camera to snap a picture of Colson and Detroit's skyline. Life doesn't seem to suck as much once she pulls him into focus with her lense.