Chicken Alfredo

Luna slips on a black silk dress with black edging. She hears the knock as she fastens her belt, causing Jagger to bark. Ashley isn't home. When she opens the door she's greeted to an excitedly pleased Colson.

"GOD DAMN, KITTEN!!! You look WONDERFUL and sexy as hell tonight

"GOD DAMN, KITTEN!!! You look WONDERFUL and sexy as hell tonight." His blue eyes gleam brightly.

Luna knows he's genuine and laughs at their inside joke as she leans up to kiss him Hello. Once she's sat inside the Rover, he watches her from the back window. His heart fluttering when she slides over and pushes open his door again.

"Fuck, I FUCKING love her." He thinks as he gets in the car and passionately kisses her.

"What was that for?" She happily gasps once he releases her mouth

"For being you." He answers with another kiss. "And as Case would say, for being THE COOLEST!! You have the coolest name. Glow bowling was so cool. You gave her the coolest sunglasses... I could go on." He laughs, resting his hand on her warm thigh.

"Ohhhhhh!!! That's so sweet!" Luna puts her hand on her heart after lighting a joint. "She likes me, she really likes me." She says slightly sarcastic, making them both laugh. "No." She starts again. "Seriously, I had such a great time with her. She is so funny and smart."

"Yes, she is." He agrees. "And see, you were fine." They look at each other and smile. One Look. THAT One Look and her heart is bursting; pussy swelling. "She wants you to teach her about developing pictures." He mentions as she passes the joint to him.

"Really? That's fucking awesome. I'll teach her anything she wants to know. I just need a dark room. I should probably start looking around for one to rent... " Luna puts her blue painted index finger on her deep red lips, thinking out loud as they continue to pass the joint back and forth.

"You can set one up in my house." Colson offers. "There's a spare room that I don't use next to the studio... "

"Really? I'll check it out." Slightly coughing out her response as they pull up to the restaurant and finish the joint.

Colson and Luna walk into The Palm together holding hands. Fingers interlaced in one another's. Their strides easily matching up regardless of their height differences.

Colson thinks of their song as it plays on loop in his head with his beautiful lady walking around with him tonight.

*********************************

Luna loves the way that Colson leads her. Thinking how a 6'4 man is a gift to a 5'2 woman.

-------------------------------------------------------

Rook, Benny, Slim and Baze are already at The Palm with a few random girls. Drinks heavily flowing. Colson holds Luna's hand, guiding her through to their table.