Glue

Sparking another joint on the way to see Pete at Flappers, Colson, Luna, Ashley and Dom chatter away. Talking video and music concepts still, how they think Colson's gonna do on stage and Luna's hatred for The Paparazzi. They're stoned with full bellies by time they arrive.

-------------------------------------------------------

Walking in to the comedy club, Luna stops Colson. Looking up at him, she strokes his jawline with her thumb. "You're gonna do great, Bunny." She tells him, smiling brightly as she stands on her tippy toes to kiss him.

He smiles, her words calming him. "Thanks, Kitten." He replies, bending down for her to reach him.

"And did you know... " She continues as she laces her fingers into his "Holding hands syncs up the heart, becoming a natural anxiety reducer?"

Colson laughs, always amused at Luna's random knowledge. "Then I'm glueing our fucking hands together!" He exclaims to her giggle, gripping her hand firmly.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Once inside, Pete comes out to greet them. Dapping it out with Colson and Dom. He scoops Ashely and Luna up for big hugs, making her wince in pain.

"Ohhh!! That's right!! Dirty Fucking Harriet over here, leading the anti-deportation railroad!" He teases her. Making Colson, Ashley and Dom laugh.

"Fuck you." She smirks before her eyes widen. "Don't you fucking use that in your set!"

Pete strokes his chin. "I just might." He says smiling down at her.

"Fucking Asshole." She laughs, shoving him with her good arm.

" She laughs, shoving him with her good arm

"Alright, alright." He chuckles at her. "Lemme get this Sicko set up." He jerks his thumb; referring to Colson who's pounding his beer.

"Break a leg, Bitch!!" Luna encourages Pete while hugging him again.

Luna then turns to Colson. He's gripping her hand. Giving him a knowing smile and That One Look he loves so much. "Great." Is all she says before squeezing his hand and kissing him.