🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶

Taking the joint from Colson, Luna hits it hard as she stares off. They're alone in the studio getting stoned together. Her annoyance with Bleta's song fading as her head becomes lighter. In her opinion, this whole thing is fucking stupid.

"Okay... I'm over this." She declares as she finally passes it.

"What, Loons?" He asks confused.

"I'm over anything stealing Your Day. Let's do something fun to celebrate." She answers kissing his cheek while curled up in his lap on the couch.

"What do you wanna do?" He smiles.

"Nooooo... " She laughs at him, playing with the his tiny padlock around her neck. "What do YOU wanna do?"

"Wanna get fucked up and hang out DownTown? It's still early, we'll take an Uber and chill." He offers after thinking for a moment.

"Or we could do that with direction?" She counters.

"What do you mean?" He asks, Luna's plans always intriguing him.

"We could do our own fucked up Rock&Roll tour of LA... " She starts to explain "All The Greats. Have you been to like, Chateau Marmont, HFC or The RockWalk?" She asks.

"HFC?" He asks her with a confused look.

"OH BUNNY!!! We're gonna have SO MUCH FUN!!!" She explodes, switching around to straddle and kiss him.

"HFC

"HFC... Hollywood Forever Cemetery. I can't believe you've never been... " She trails with more kisses.

"No one's ever thought to take me there... " He admits to her.

"Well, I got chu, Bunny!! We'll start at the bar at The Rainbow Room, hit The Chateau Marmont then we'll.... " Talking a mile a minute, Luna drags an excited Colson upstairs

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They change and burn some more. Luna into an oversized black sweater, a silver mini, fishnets and black Docs. Tossing her hair in a high pony.

 Tossing her hair in a high pony