Revenge of a LunaTic

The Animal House gets quiet when Luna and Colson walk in. Which is completely weird. Not to mention, TOTALLY out of character for these loud ass fools.

"Watcha talkin' bout, Guyssss?" Luna asks with a sly smile as she hops up on the kitchen island, Colson's leaning in the doorway watching them all.

"She's such a fucking cunt." He laughs to himself as she teases his friends.

"Nothing." Rook, Slim, Benny and Baze say in unison.

"You sure... " Luna coaxes. "You sure you're not bored and wanna help me record a song about it?" She grins deviously at them, reaching for the joint Benny's passing her.

"What 'chou got?" Slim asks her mischievousness.

"Oooohhh!!" Luna exhales and hops off the counter with an evil grin. Pulling up a chair, Colson is right beside her. "IT'S fucking meeeeean." She laughs. "I just can't pull it together with the instruments I know how to play though. I need you guys to make me a beat, or three, if you don't mind."

"Three???" Slim asks with his eyes wide.

"Yeah, I need a something short and hitting, something dance and poppy and than a dark EDM drop. I want them to all feel kinda dark and electronic... You know what I mean?" She asks turning to Baze, who nods knowingly.

"Wait." Slim cuts in. "We dropping a diss track or a slaughter house?" He asks with a smirk, making a little laugh escape from Luna.

"Oh. I'm gonna fucking murk this bitch." She grins at Slim with a firm eye.

"MY GIRL!!" Rook throws her an elbow from across the table as Luna of course meets it to everyone's laughter.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In the studio, Luna, Colson, Slim, Rook and Baze play around with different beats, tones and sounds; trying to figure out what's in Luna's head. She shocks them all but Colson when she rails an Add. They've never seen her bump ANYTHING before.

"We got a record to cut and a video to shoot." She says to Rook's wide eyes.

"We're shooting a video too!??" He asks in disbelief.

"Yup. Me and you. One take. One shot. Like em all." She throws him another elbow, grinning.

Rook matches her elbow and grin. Always impressed by Colson's LunaTic. They're each other's favorite.

Luna shows them what she wants through her lyrics as she tries to replicate one of the beats that's rolling around in her head. "Ba-ba-da-da-da-ba-ba-da-da-da" She bangs out on the table. Baze gets her. Again.

Slim, Luna and Baze communicate really well when it comes to beats and music. The three of them figuring out what she wants quicker than expected. Following Luna's lead with her lyrics, vocals and speed, they feel like they nail the three beats she has in mind.

Feeling beyond confident. She jumps onto Colson. Wrapping her legs around him tightly, pussy pressed against his belly, kissing his passionately.

"Ready to watch me to kill this fucking bitch?" She asks with a cocky smile, sliding down him; Colson slaps Luna's ass as he and Rook follow her into the booth.