Internet Thangs

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Please!! Just to see what she does!" Noah laughs as her and Caroline push Colson towards the kitchen with encouragement.

Luna and Sam are sitting at the large table. Burning joints while talking about Luna's upcoming album and what she's trying to accomplish with it and her own lable. It's a drunken yet serious conversation. Colson walks up to them; placing himself on Luna's right side and perfectly in Noah's lens with his arms held up to the sky.

"Hi, Bunny." Luna coos as she wraps her arm around his waist and draws him closer to her while continuing her conversation; Colson doesn't respond, just stands there with his arms up.

"Rude." Sam comments as Noah silently records them.

Letting him go, Luna looks up at him inquisitively. "Do you feel alright?" She asks their secret question to his silent, smiling lips. Looking Colson up and down, she stands up on her chair. "Do we wanna high five?" She asks another question as she slams both hands into his solid palms with only a wider but refrained grin as his reaction. "Do we need love?" Luna tries something new, confused as she wraps her body around Colson like he's a tree. When she doesn't get his usual response of ass grabbing, she let's his body go and stands back up on the chair; studying him thoroughly. "Okay?" She sighs as she steps off. Pushing the chair aside, she dips down inside of the raggedy white sweater Colson has on, slipping her arms in with his as her head struggles to pop out slightly against his neck. "Hi!" She beams up at him with a tilted chin. "Do we live here now?" She asks innocently as she shares the sweater with Colson.

Unable to hold his composure any longer, Colson bursts out laughing as he wraps himself around Luna. "I fucking love you." He declares while engulfing her.

"I love you too but wait... What the fuck are you doing?" Luna's muffled voice asks from inside of him.

"It's for Tik Tok... " Noah laughs as she comes into the kitchen.

"What?" Luna asks again as she struggles to climb out of Colson and his clothes.

"Yo... How can you know EVERYTHING and nothing at all?" Noah looks at Luna with a questionable pause. "It's an app." She gently informs her.

"Have you NOT met Luna?" Sam snidely remarks.

"WHY... Because I don't like the falseness of The Internet." Luna scoffs as she finally frees herself.

"True." Noah acknowledges Luna's opinion with a shrug. "Can I post this though?" She asks, completely missing the point.

"What? Me being stuck inside Colson's sweater?" Luna asks in disbelief.

"Yeeeeah... It's a challenge thing where you were supposed to take it off of him but it was super fucking cute the way you guys did it." Noah tries to persuade her.

"Wait, what? Why the fuck would that make me wanna take off his sweater?" Luna asks in confused disgust.

"I don't know... Because that's what babies do, I guess? It's just a thing." Noah shrugs again nonchalantly. "So, can I post it?" She grins at them with excitement as she rewatches the video with Caroline and Phem, even the green haired girl can't help but giggle at the couple along with her friends.

Luna sighs and looks at Colson who gives her a slight nod. "Okay... Whatever you guys want." She shakes her head as she catches Sam's disapproving eye while grabbing a cigarette.

Noah posts it immediately. The video goes viral overnight; hitting almost 53M views. People love their celebrity couples; plus Colson and Luna ARE kind of adorable.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna and Colson are both shit fuck wasted by time they finally get to his bedroom. Stumbling around, neither can keep their balance. After drunkenly sliding off the bed, Luna finally gives into gravity and agrees to take her pants off on the floor.