Shows in Different Country Codes

Waiting for the Xanax to kick in that Luna had given him in their Uber, Colson's leaned back into his seat. A thousand thoughts are swirling through his head as he stares out the airplane's window.

 A thousand thoughts are swirling through his head as he stares out the airplane's window

"FUCK... I hate leaving them." He sighs at the thought of Casie and Luna. "I wonder if she got in touch with that planner Emma gave her." He thinks as his mind drifts towards their weddings. Being more nervous for EstFest, there's a lot to do just festival wise. "I'm glad no one gave me shit about adding the extra day." He continues to think as his brain crosses over to the vendors. Sighing again, his mind wanders to a place it tries to never go. "Maybe I should call my dad... He should probably meet Luna." His heart worries as the Xanax helps his eyes close.

---------------------------------------------------

Luna lands in Mexico City around 5A. She wanders around the gift shop for a moment, buying a new shirt before making her way outside. It's pouring, so she pulls her Yankees hat on backwards before she hops into a taxi.

Once checked in at The Four Seasons, Luna doesn't know what to do with herself. Ashley's sharing a room with Dom, leaving Luna alone. Lighting a joint, she tries on the shirt she bought. Heading into the bathroom, she stands on top of the toilet to Snap Colson.

Finally crawling into bed, Luna flicks on the TV as she lights another joint. Drifting off to the sounds of Parks and Rec once she's put it out.

---------------------------------------------------

The Bus is parked in the back of The Knitting Factory, it's the venue that Colson's tonight. In the back of a cab, he catches the Snap from Luna. Laughing out loud at her once he opens it.

 Laughing out loud at her once he opens it

"She's so fucking adorable." His heart and body aching for her as he pays for and climbs out of his ride.

Opening the door to their bedroom on The Bus, Colson isn't shocked to find Baze and Sam but is definitely not pleased.