Rockingham, NC

Friday night at the show, The Band is phenomenal. Colson is rapid and on point as always. The crowd roaring along with them. Acoustics are great and the whole place shakes as they sing all the lyrics to Home, Habits and Lately with him.

Luna watches SideStage with Ashleigh, singing along with her camera. She jams out as Colson RIPS through a cover of Bulls On Parade. Grabbing a GREAT shot of him standing on Rook's kit.

Luna then leans towards Ashleigh saying she's going to go get her shit together

Luna then leans towards Ashleigh saying she's going to go get her shit together. Asking will she please watch for her cue. Ashleigh agrees with a smile. Bobbing and singing along to the music.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna's pulling lettered stickers off of a white T shirt. She had spray painted a solid line of black across them earlier. Ashleigh pops into Colson's dressing room for her. Stopping to watch Luna in action.

"Can you check me?" She asks her as she slits the bottom of the shirt up to the neckline, carefully through the letters, leaving the ring of the top shirt untouched. Ashleigh watches with amusement. Luna's now threading safety pins across the shirt. She hops up and throws it on. "What do you think?" She asks after adjusting herself, throwing her arms out.

Being a bit more conservative, Ashleigh loves how Luna's style is so fearless. Her hair is loose and wild, eye makeup dark. Lips a deep purple. Littered in tattoos and jewelry, she has on leather lace up shorts with fishnet stockings and 3in chunky, lace up, hard buckle, ankle boots. The tiny shirt is cut off to her ribs. Safety pinned securely with about an inch open, exposing her flesh. The ring of the neckline and Luna's bare, plump breasts keeping everything in place. Ashleigh grins at the white words flashing through the black spray paint as they line up perfectly.

"That's AWESOME!!! Kells is gonna love it!!" She laughs with admiration to Luna's pleased smile as they head towards The Stage.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The crowd is insane with Colson just finishing up Rap Devil. Walking around The Stage he reaches down to touch a few hands. Then he begins to chat with his people.

"How we feelin' Fam?" He asks to their cheers. "I dropped a new song today." This is met by more cheers to his laughter. "You guys like it? I can tell because it's climbing the motherfucking charts!! BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!" He shouts to the energetic room.

Luna's at the piano. StageLeft, crowd to her side. Watching Colson interact with his fans makes her heart melt. On cue, she starts lightly playing the chords to Bad Things.

"It means a lot to me that you guys like it." He tells his family. "Because it's a true story that I wrote with someone I love." The crowd Awws as he chuckles. "Yeeeahhh... " He says blushing. "I brought her with me tonight and you guys are gonna be THE FIRST to hear it LIIIVE!!" He shouts again. The crowd goes wild as he calls to Luna. "KICK IT, KITTEN!"