And to Cleveland She Goes...

Coming in once he's off the phone, Colson informs Emma of his plan. That Luna is going to fly in tonight for them to have lunch together tomorrow. His body flushes with both anticipation and nervousness.

"Is she staying with you?" She asks.

"Nah, she's gonna stay DownTown." He reassures her.

They agree on a time. Emma calling her mom back to confirm Colson can drop Casie off for while. They're all set.

"Cool. Thanks, Em." He graciously pecks her GoodBye.

"You're welcome." She nods her head, smiling at him as he walks off to collect Casie.

-------------------------------------------------------

After booking her flight, Luna heads back to Ashley's. She's home now, chilling on the couch with Jagger. Luna tells her of her plans to fly out to Cleveland. Ashley's shocked. She knows Casie but she didn't meet her until she and Kells had been friends for a good while.

"Wow!" She responds, cocking her head back.

"I know. It's like meeting his mom but obviously not his mom, you know?" Replies Luna with NY hummingbird hands.

Ashley doesn't want to but she can't help but laugh. Luna's never done well with parents or any type of authority.

"Well, she is an important mother to him. Considering... " Ashley's referring not only to Emma being Casie's mother but also to Colson's own absentee mother.

"I know." Luna quietly agrees. "That's why I don't wanna make a bad first impression."

"You'll be fine. We're not 16yrs old anymore. She's a mom but she's your peer. Just be your shining, brilliant self." She reassures Luna as she pops up of off of the couch. "Now come on, I'll help you pack AND even drive youuuuuuu."

"Oh, FUCK! A ride to the airport?? Now THAT'S friendship!!!" Teases Luna as The Girls head up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna gets comfortable on the bed, pulling out her dab pen. The flight was smooth and she had easily Ubered to the hotel. She'd FaceTimed Colson once she'd checked in and had gotten settled. He was home playing FortNite with Casie. They spoke for a bit. Him giving her shit for not letting him pick her up. Her telling him to shut up; that she was fine and to enjoy hanging out with his little girl. Confirming that he's going to pick her up around 1230P tomorrow after he drops Casie off before exchanging GoodNights and I Love Yous. Colson texting her his SnapCode later so he can hit her up.

 Colson texting her his SnapCode later so he can hit her up

Snuggled into the bed, she Snaps him back. Luna misses Colson. She tries to fall asleep after Snapping him; hating the familiar feeling of a once full but now empty bed.