💥

Luna wakes up with an incredible anger bubbling inside of her. She lays still, staring at the closet ceiling. Her body is aching from the floor and her nose is annoyingly dry from the cocaine last night as her mind tries to collect itself. So much had happened. Noticing a bandana tied around her wrist, she's slightly confused by it along with the many other things that are rushing back and hitting her senses.

"Better fucking leave it there for now... Who the hell knows what's going on under it.... And whhhhy the fuck did you do coooke, Luna? You FUCKING hate that shit..." Her buzzing brain scolds itself. "You really are a fucking idiot sometimes." She rolls her eyes while sitting up. Looking over at Colson, she remembers his hurtful exchange with Tim. The moments flash in her brain quickly causing the anger to bubble up even more. "Fucking DickHeads." Her mind rages at the memory.

"Col..." Luna nudges him. "Come on..." She nudges him a bit harder.

"Ugh... Sleeping on the floor was fucking stupid." Colson complains. "We're not fucking poor anymore." He whines as he reaches for Luna.

"Unh unh." She states as she stands up. "I need to eat."

There's a flat irritation to her tone. Feeling like shit himself, Colson chalks it up to her being hungover. It's not uncommon for Luna to wake up with a slight attitude.

-------------------------------------------------------

After clearing out The Brownstone, a bunch of them head to AlMar for food. It's a little Italian brunch spot on Front St.

Luna's sat in between Colson and Sam

Luna's sat in between Colson and Sam. Across from Monica and Kevin. Surrounded by Baze, Slim, Pete, Rook, Deanna, Benny, Mack and James. Ordering a pineapple juice, she immediately pops vitamins B6, C and D before offering the same to her Lover and anyone else. Purposely leaving out any Xanax, Percocets and Adderall. They've been doing too many drugs lately and her mind and body can feel it. She needs a break, even if it's only for a few hours and means constant, throbbing pain.

Sitting out on the patio, everyone is eating while they recount the different events from last night. All avoiding talking about Tim's visit. Colson notices Luna's quiet as he places his hand on her thigh causing her to toss him a slight glance.

"What the fuck is up with her..." Colson wonders as he studies Luna.

"HOLY SHIT! Machine Gun Kelly!?" Two bypassers stop as the male recognizes Colson. "Look, Babe, he's with that girl you like." He says, tugging on the young woman's elbow that's with him as he points at their table. "You think I can get a selfie, Man?"

"Sure, Dude." Colson answers as he stands up to walk around the table.

"I love your band Dysfunctional Baggage!" The girl is talking to Luna now. "You think you guys will ever reunite?" The uneducated fan mistakenly asks.