Things That Real People Do

Colson finds Luna in the kitchen with Casie, Pete, Kevin and Rook. Mod and Benny are still snoozing away. She's mixing up a batter of pancake mix while Casie cleans her blueberries. Coming up behind her, Colson wraps one arm around her neck as he slides his other hand across her jawline and pulls her in for a GoodMorning kiss.

"Why you up so early?" He complains once he releases her mouth

"Get a ROOOM..." Rook teases them before Luna can answer.

"Is this The Sex AGAIN?" Casie asks in annoyed horror.

"Not in front of Kevin!" Pete shouts as he hops up to protectively cover the alien's eyeballs.

"Man... Y'all are outta pocket." Colson complains again as Luna chuckles at their responses. "And no, Case, it's not The Sex." He tells his daughter as he rolls his eyes at her and grabs a cup of coffee.

"Blueberry time?" Luna asks the young girl, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah." Casie shines with confidence as she takes the bait.

"Alright, ready?" Luna asks one last time to Casie's nod.

Colson, Rook, Pete and Kevin watch as Luna stands on one side of the island with the bowl of pancake batter and Casie sits on the other side with them and the blueberries. At the signal of GO, Casie starts trying to toss the fruit successfully into the bowl across from her. Luna shifting around slightly to assist in the three point shots. Casie shrieking in terror after using Luna's face as a backboard at one point. The blueberry bouncing off of her forehead and into the bowl. All The Guys cheer loudly for her before Colson realizes he needs to reassure The Younger Gun that her Looney will not die from the hit to the other adults uproarous laughter. Out of thirty blueberries, only three find themselves on the floor. Not too shabby for their first game of Can You Make It.

Colson helps Casie cook the pancakes while Luna slides into Casie's spot between Rook and Pete. Chatting together as Benny and Mod make their way into the kitchen just in time to catch a plate. Colson makes Rook move so he can sit down next to Luna as everyone spreads out around the island. Happily devouring their blueberry filled breakfast.

"You sure you don't want me to make you anything else?" Colson asks Luna with dutiful concern.

"Really?" She replies with a small smile as she sips her coffee.

"Just checkin'." He answers with his own smirk and squeeze to her bare thigh; knowing all too well that his future bride takes cigarettes and black coffee as her breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------------

Upstairs, Colson and Luna are in the shower getting ready for their day. It'll be just the two of them for a majority of it, doing things on their own like real people do. They're set to head to the DMV, TownHall and to Colson's personal jeweler. All things revolving around their upcoming marriage.