Murder Motel

The flight to Rockingham, NC on Thursday evening is smooth. There is a problem with the booking of their rooms though. Leaving them all to end up at some creepy motel called the Sunrise Inn.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson's complaining about the room as Luna laughs, pulling things out of her bag. She lights a few candles, throws scarves over the lamp shades and a soft blanket onto the bed. She then cracks him a beer. Taking it from her, he notices how she's changed the ambiance of the room. Cracking her own beer, she stands on the bed, pulling him to her by his shirt.

"C'mon Bunny, Murder Motel's not too bad."

"Murder Motel?" He laughs as she clinks her beer against his before kissing him deeply.

"She's Fucking amazing." He muses, kissing her back happily.

"Where's your guitar?" I wanna show you something."

Luna kisses him long on the lips before jumping off the bed. Colson always has an acoustic with him. She finds it easily. Colson sits on the bed with her while she tunes it. Facing each other, legs crossed. She smiles at him when she looks up. He loves her twinkling blue eyes.

"Alright, it's just something I'm fucking around with, I'm pretty sure it's a chorus to something, if anything." She says suddenly shy; he watches her cheeks flush as he swigs his beer and she begins to strum.

🎼He said//Kitten//I think//You should stay//NY had its//Chance already//Be a Creep//Like me//Too

Screw your anonymity//Loving me//Is all you need//To feel//What we do

We can//Slow dance//To rock music//Kiss//While we do it//Talk//Till the sky//returns to//Blue🎶

Colson feels his dick harden as her voice slides over the lyrics. "She's singing about the night we met." He smiles to himself.

🎶He said//Kitten//I think you should stay//NY had it's//Chance already//Be a Creep//Like you're//Meant too🎶

"What do you think?" She asks reaching for a joint as she finishes.

He takes the guitar from her. Throwing out his own lyrics. Matching her melody.

🎼Moon reflecting//Off your thigh//You are my//Ride or Die🎶

"Ahh!" She shrieks happily, jumping on the bed, hitting the joint.

"Where you think you're going?" He laughs pulling for her.

Luna playfully shrieks again, jumping off the bed. Grabbing her beer. Both laughing, Colson chases after her; around the room and across the couch. Strumming the guitar at her like a playful weapon. Throwing out random lyrics

🎶Smile bright//Eyes//Brilliant Blue//I Wanna//Fuck the shit//Outta you🎶

Laughing too hard, she stumbles trying to make it across the bed where he catches her. Setting the guitar on the floor, Colson pounces on her. Luna tries to wiggle away as he pins her down. Kissing her rapidly all over her face and neck. Still laughing; she wraps her legs around his waist, accepting the attack with smiles. After a minute, he puts both hands on the sides of her face, brushing her hair away.

"I missed you." He says lovingly, looking into her eyes.

Smiling, she says. "Me too."