Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth

Walking across the room, Luna heads directly up to Phem. Her blood is boiling. She's had enough of the fucking staring.

"Is this going be a fucking problem?" She asks The Girl directly, jerking her thumb towards Colson.

"What?" Phem tries to play dumb with Luna.

"Don't fuck with me." She warns her. "I see you all over him... With your fucking hands and your fucking eyes. Now I'm asking... Is THIS gonna be a fucking PROBLEM? Because I WILL snatch those FUCKING EYES BALLS out of your face RIGHT NOW." Luna's blue eyes are glowing the Ring of Yellow Rage. Her words are cold and direct.

Colson walks over. "What's going on, Kitten?" He asks Luna as unsteadily slides his drunken arm around her shoulder, beer in his hand. She so angry, she doesn't even wince under his weight.

"She's threatening me, Kells." Phem says snottily.

ENRAGED at the audacity of Phem's comment and attitude. Luna pulls her right fist back quickly and powerfully enough to shove Colson off her. She drives it directly into The Girl's mouth, knocking her backwards off the table she's sitting on. Bottles crash everywhere. Everything in the room stops.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD." Colson's in complete shock, mouth wide open. A little laugh escaping it.

Standing over the bloody twat, Luna looks down. Emphasizing certain words in a calm, icy, snarling voice. "The FUCK you think he's gonna do about ME? I do what the FUCK I want, Little GIRL. And NOW you know I ain't a fucking threat. I'm the MotherFucking ACTION. BITCH." Luna then whips her head over to Colson, pointing at him fiercely, sobering him RIGHT up. "And you!! Don't you fucking EVER try to uncover make me friends with some idiot you fucked." She glares back at a bleeding Phem. The Girl's holding her mouth, still on the floor, surrounded by glass. Wide eyed. Looking back up at Colson, Luna feels the rage as she finally shouts "And keep your FUCKING whores in line!!"

Making her point, Luna hops and draws her right foot back; forcefully kicking the shit outta Phem's ribs. Stalking out of the quiet room, she orders an Uber to Ashley's. Leaving Colson behind.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO HER!?" Colson demands, helping Phem up and handing her paper towels for her bloody face. He's roaring with a mixture of emotions from what just happened and suddenly being sober.

"NOTHING." Phem protests through blood.

"I told you to get the fuck off me." He looks down. There's something white amongst the glass.

"Is that her fucking tooth on the ground?? God DAMN, Loons." He thinks, peering, trying not to chuckle to himself.

"Look, I'm with Luna and if you don't respect that, she's gonna constantly fuck you up without a thought." He can't help but laugh a little. He begins seriously this time "Until it starts pissing me off. Then you're gone." He shrugs "I'd stay the fuck up off me if I was you. Whatever we did. Is DONE. And pick up your fucking tooth." He tells her nonchalantly before walking away. He's going to get His Girl as he lights a joint.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

✴️Phem finds her tooth and walks silently over to Ashleigh. Holding her wounds. "You were fucking stupid for antagonizing her. I warned you." Ashleigh tells her before calling The Dr. for her. The green haired girl remaining silent.✴️