"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "

Once settled in at the B&B, Luna FaceTimes Colson. Casie's already in bed. They talk about her flight and the upcoming tour.

Colson tells her about dinner before asking what she's doing tonight. Unsure, Luna tells him she doesn't know, that she may hit up Mackenzie. Colson then tells Luna to be safe before they exchange GoodByes and I Love Yous.

-------------------------------------------------------

"He's so fucking weird sometimes. What the fuck do I need to be safe from?" She wonders, having a different perspective of The City.

********************************

Colson stares at his blank phone. "I wish she wasn't always leaving... " He thinks, not used to wanting someone who's not always available.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna texts Mackenzie asking if she wants to grab drinks and food. Mack hits her back immediately with a yes. Happy that Luna's in town. They meet up at The Swell. A dive bar they both know and cherish.

Luna going straight for their barbacoa tacos and a Modelo

Luna going straight for their barbacoa tacos and a Modelo. Mackenzie grabbing the same but fish tacos instead. The two friends catch up with each other. Luna asking about James, Mack asking about her and Colson. Luna tells her why she's in town. Mackenzie asks her about her next move. Luna tells her she doesn't know as wheels start turning.

They eat and drink, stepping out to smoke occasionally. Closing out at midnight, they grab a 6pack. Keeping the Modelo train rolling as they walk the streets of Brooklyn. Luna hasn't even been out of NY for 3mnths but she can feel the gentrification of her neighborhood. HARD. Complaining to Mackenzie about it, she about loses her shit when they walk passed her favorite record store. It was bought out by Walgreens while she's been gone.

"This is fucking bullshit. Why didn't anyone tell me. Where's Ben? When did this happen??" Luna fires off a thousand questions.

Mack can only answer so many. Telling Luna that she'll have to hit Ben up herself if she wants details. Luna can't believe how quickly the neighborhood is changing.

Cracking their last beer together, hugging and kissing each other GoodBye, they split up at Irving Ave. They're both a block in the opposite direction. Kinda like the old days.

Luna walks down the street, drinking her beer. She lights a cigarette as she strolls. It's passed 2A but The City is still alive. She loves it's buzz. Nostalgia lingers in the air as she reluctantly closes the front door of the rented brownstone.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson drops Casie off at school before he heads DownTown. He's going to check out the progress of his upcoming coffee lounge The 27 Club. Pulling in, Colson Snaps Luna before putting out his joint and going inside.