Cut 'Em

The ride back to The LA House was quiet

The ride back to The LA House was quiet. Luna and Colson enjoying simply snuggling with each other as they both dozed off slightly while leaning together comfortably during the short trip.

-------------------------------------------------------

Foster the People's Torches is bumping, helping the weed smoke roll through out the house. Colson, Luna, Baze and Slim are sitting at the kitchen table about to play spades, surrounded by girls. Mod, Pete and Ashleigh are playing Mario Kart in the living room. Surrounded by girls. Benny, Phem and a few others are out by the pool with more girls. The scene looks as if they brought all of VIP back with them.

"So you think you can throw cards?" Slim asks Luna, eyeing her as he shuffles.

"I've sliced some hands off with a spade or two before." She answers while leaning back. After she takes a swig of her beer, she reaches over. "My cut."

"Sure." Slim slides the cards to the middle of the table; Luna cutting the cards before Slim deals.

"Yo. Slim looks like he wants to fuck her up. He BIG mad she took me as her partner. My girl better walk as hard as she talks, Boy... " Colson thinks to himself watching the two of them.

"First hand bid it's self?" She asks after looking at her hand; she has a solid five possible six.

Slim looks a little surprised. "Yeah."

"Alright, on me. You ready?" She asks Colson.

"Get it, Kitty." He tells her as she opens it up with the ace of hearts.

"Okay." Baze responds by throwing low.

Luna and Colson play off each other magnetically. One Look. She walks all six books easily. He pulls another three.

"Just a preview." She smirks at Slim as she begins to shuffle.

"Well, if I had my PARTNER." Slim emphasises as he lights up a Backwood.

"Whoah!" Throws out Baze. "You didnt pull shi..."

Luna interrupts him. "You want him, take him." She offers, extending her arm across the table at Colson while turning her head towards him. One Look. "I'll whoop both your asses." She taunts Slim as she looks back at him with a half smile.

"Aight, bet. Switch places with me." He challenges as he stands up.

"Y'all are REALLY outta pocket." Laughs Colson, watching them playfully bicker.

"Fine. It's still my shuffle though." Luna counters while getting up too. "I'm sorry, Bunny." She grins at him as she sits back down and leans over to peck his cheek. "You ready to run these hoes, Partner." She looks across the table to Baze before swigging her beer; the three of them look a her for a second before erupting into laughter.