That Fucking Jacket

Ashley and Dom hit Colson's early Tuesday morning. They're all in the kitchen. Sitting around the table, sipping coffee and sharing joints.

Colson and Dom are making phone calls. Working out last minute details for I'm Okay. They're gonna shoot the video tomorrow.

Ashley and Luna deal with promotion and other things regarding Nightmare. Confirming it's up and streaming, that sketches of their merch have been received and that they'll have proto types of them before the end of the week. Finishing up by scheduling a meeting with Randall Marshall from AL's chapter of the ACLU for next week.

Taking a break. The Girls have a radio interview at KISS FM. Colson and Dom walking them out. Kissing then GoodBye sweetly.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"THIS is gonna be FOOKING SICK, MATE!!" Dom declares, hopping around the kitchen like a jumping bean. Laughing, Colson agrees as he looks for his weed.

"Hold on man, I'll be right back." He tells Dom, heading upstairs. Looking around his room, Luna's leather catches his eye hanging on the knob of the closet door.

"I hate that FUCKING thing." He thinks to himself, fire flashing inside of him as he grabs a mason jar of bud.

Back downstairs Colson asks Dom if he thinks Ashley would mind doing him a favor. "I don't see why not, Mate. What is it?" He asks as Colson explains.

------------------------------------------------------

The interview is fun and engaging. Ryan praising them on Nightmare's instant success, it's empowering message and insane video. Applauding their efforts for wanting to help AL as they mention the merch donations. The Girls are delighted and proud. Ashley mostly talks as Luna chimes in when she wants to.

"Now, I have to ask. Shot by a woman, all female cast, written and sang by two powerful women. Was it an all female production from top to bottom too?" Seacrest presses.

"No." Luna steps in. Her next words surprise Ashley. "We're backed and produced by MGK and his Guys."

Ryan pulls his head back "Are you who he's dating, Brooklyn? I've been hearing rumours." He leads.

"The idea was to flip that old saying 'Behind every great man, is a great woman.' Here you have a strong group of men backing strong women." She responds, completely side stepping his question. "We're not looking for separation or dominance, Ryan. We WANT support and equality." She finishes firmly.

Ashley smirks as Luna shrugs her one shoulder to Seacrest's annoyance. They chat a bit more about the project and the women involved. Ending the interview with Thank Yous as Nightmare plays them out.