Off to the Races

Colson and Dom are drunk and rowdy as they follow Luna and Ashley to their room. Dom jumping on Colson's back as Colson shoots past The Girls like a skinny, tattooed road runner.

Ashley and Luna shake their heads in amusement at their boyfriends. Until Colson trips and they both go flying. Laughing their asses off at them now, they try to help them up. Luna offers her hand to Colson but he tugs her down onto the floor with him, wrapping her in a big bear hug. He carefully and playfully rolls them around on the ground.

"We live here noooowww... " He growls into her neck as she laughs even more, trying to wiggle away.

Seeing Ashley standing over them, Luna shouts out. "GET HER, DOM!!!"

He quickly attacks, pulling Ashley to the ground with them, assaulting her with kisses. The four of them are rolling around on the floor of the hallway in The Grand. The Boys kissing and tickling their girlfriends as they laugh hysterically. All of them too fucked up and happy to notice anything other than themselves.

"What are you guys doing?" A man's dry voice startles them into quietness; looking up, they see it's just Bill, Ashley's road manager.

Over her shoulder, Luna groans like a zombie, mimicking Colson. "We live here nooooowww."

"No, you don't." He looks down at a drunken Luna, smirking.

"We doooooo." She growls at him as  laughter continues to escape from her.

"No, you don't." He chuckles.

"Okay." She replies quickly. "Race you, bitchessss!!" Luna tries to push off of Colson to run away but he holds her tight in his strong arms.

"Nope." He laughs as she struggles. Rolling her over, he releases her. "I'm OUT!" He shouts as he pops up.

Ashley grabs his leg as he takes his first step, tripping him again. He's back on the floor laughing. Luna laughs at him as she uses Ashley's antics as her escape. She scrambles over both of them on her hands and knees. Just as she's about to break free Colson grabs her ankle, keeping her on the floor with them. Ashley grabs Colson as Colson grabs Luna. Ashley taking it as her own opportunity. She's up until Dom jumps on her back, tackling her.

"What the fuck??" She laughs, squirming under him.

Bill watches as they roll around and climb on top of each other like bumbling idiots. He doesn't say anything. Just watches as the laughter and squeals from the four of them bounces off of the walls. Luna and Colson are crawling down the hall, tripping and climbing over each other as they go. Seeing them, Ashley and Dom jump up to run.

"CHEATERS!!" Luna screams out after them as her and Colson follow.

Dom slams into the door at the end of the hall. "I WIN!!" He yells triumphantly as Ashley rounds the corner.

"Wrong room!" Luna shouts, breezing by him with Colson close behind.

Dom's head whips back and forth as they run past him. He stops. Looks at Bill, grins and takes off after them. Ashley has a pretty solid lead, Colson pushes past Luna as Dom trails wildly behind them. They are extremely loud and drunk. Shouting and laughing as they run through hotel hallways.

"You don't know what room, Asshole!" Ashley yells out as Colson passes her.

Realizing she's right, he stops dead in his tracks as she cruises past him laughing. Luna runs full force into his back, too close to Colson to stop. She bounces off him, hitting the floor with a thud.

"What the hell?" She asks, looking around confused by why he suddenly stops.

As Colson bends down to help her, Dom is RUNNING. Like, Forrest Gump running. Looking like a straight maniac. Coming directly towards them.

Without stopping, he treats Colson's bent body like a gymnastic horse, leap frogging over both him and Luna

Without stopping, he treats Colson's bent body like a gymnastic horse, leap frogging over both him and Luna. Luna watches in amazement as he hops, she was sure they were about to die. Colson only notices when he's touched. Jerking his head to the side, he watches Dom fly over him as he utters a The FUCK in disbelief.

Ashley gets to the door first. "WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!!" She screams; booty shaking in the hallway until Dom tackles her again as he gets to the door.

"You cost me the race, punk." Luna tells Colson as he helps her up.

"The door's not open yet... " He taunts her.

Back on her feet, she slaps Colson on the chest. "You're It!" She exclaims before running for the door.

Colson's right behind her with his long legs but Luna's quick. Ashley and Dom are back to wrestling on the ground. Jumping over them, Luna hits the door just as Colson touches her. They both cry out at the same time. Just different words.

Luna shouts. "Base!"

Colson yelling. "You're It!!"

"I said Base." She protests as he argues that he got to her first. He's not touching the door. "Fine. You're It. Base."

Luna quickly taps his chest with her right hand before she rests her left hand on the door. Colson laughs calling her an Asshole as she looks for the keycard to the room with one hand. She giggles uncontrollably, telling him she's not letting go of Base. He calls her an Asshole again.

🎶An Asshole who finds stuff🎶 Luna sings as she snakes her head at Colson and produces the key; opening the door.

He pushes past her into the room with determination. "I WIIIIIINNN!!!!!" He hollers, jumping up and down like a kid who missed their Ritalin hit.

"You're an idiot!!" She declares, barely able to breathe from laughing so hard.

Her feet are still in the hallway. Making him right. Technically.

"I KNOOOOOOWW!!!" He howls back still jumping around the room over his victory.

Luna looks down at Ashley and Dom, watching them wrestle. She smiles at her friend's happiness. Luna likes Dom. He's light, witty and positive. A total contrast from Gerald.

"Ya Weirdos coming in?" She asks holding the door open for them; laughing hard, she watches as Dom and Ashley crawl into their room.

"Theeeeese are my people." She thinks to herself with immense gratitude as she closes the door behind them.