🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶

Deciding to go to Vegas, Colson calls the Dr. He pushes Luna's appointment back until later on Tuesday night to be safe. HATING that she's hurt. HATING that Jackson was with her and not himself when it happened. HATING even MORE that he didn't answer. He's overly attentive to her wound because of his fuck ups. Going as far to set an alarm on his phone to remind her to take her daily antibiotics. It's those little efforts that makes Luna love him the way she does. She doesn't know it's mostly because he feels guilty for not answering the phone that night because he was being a fucking Asshole.

Texts are shot out. It's a Monday so they end up with a small group of only Colson, Luna, Slim, Rook, Mod and Bella. Bella and Mod had fully made up during Luna's Magic Tea Party so there's no worry of awkwardness.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson and Luna sit side by side for the short flight. Turned towards each other they playfully entertain one another while discussing what they wanna do in Sin City. Both having their own yet similar ideas.

"Poker?" He asks.

"Definitely." She agrees, reaching to stroke his jawline; his bright eyes shining, Luna loving when he has stubble.

"Damn, he's fucking gorgeous." She thinks. Her body flushing as it feels the memory of him being inside of her.

"Fruity drinks and chilling by the pool first?" She asks.

Slim leans across the aisle. "Down." He answers for Colson, giving Luna a nod.

"Think we can catch Steph's show?" Bella sits up from laying back next to Luna. Bella and Stephanie had met on the set of Nightmare and really hit it off.

"AWWWW, DUDE, BELLS!! YES!!" Luna exclaims excitedly, turning quickly to Bella before back to Colson. "You mind, Bunny?" She asks.

"Nah, Loons!! You want me to come with?" He asks.

Luna grins. "YOU wanna go to a Lady Gaga concert?" She asks, eyebrows raised.

"I'll go if you hook me up with her. She's fucking HOT!" Rook chimes in from behind them.

"She's deff engaged, Punk... So how 'bout No." Luna replies laughing.

"Fine." He sits back in a huff. "You got some fine ass friends though, Loons. You need to start hookin' a Brotha up."

"Facts!" Slim pops in again, causing the three guys to laugh together.

Luna and Bella look at each other, rolling their eyes. Thankful Mod's passed out. Turing back to Colson, she asks him if he Really Wants To Go.

"You know I'm down for anything. Plus, she's your friend... You wanna go and I heard she puts on a sick StageShow. Winner, winner, chicken dinner." He tells her laughing as she giggles and pulls him in for a kiss; telling him how sweet he is.

"Drinks, pool, Gaga Show and late night Vegas?" Slim confirms.

"Yup." Colson nods

Slim shrugs. "Aight." He agrees, leaning back in his seat.

"I. AT LEAST wanna meet her." Rook pouts from his seat.

Turning in her's, Luna winks at him. "Promise." She reassures him to his content smile.

-------------------------------------------------------