Always on the Move

In an Uber from the venue to the hotel they're staying at, Colson and Luna FaceTime Pete. "Buddy!" He answers excitedly.

"Yo. I gotta tell you something, Bro." Colson states with a straight face, he's dead ass serious.

"What's up, Kells? Is Luna okay?" He immediately asks as his demeanor completely changes.

"WE'RE GETTEN' FUCKING MARRIED!!" Her shining face pops in to the screen.

"What!?" Pete asks confused, pulling his sunglasses down and grinning.

"She said Yes, Dawg!! We're gettin' married!!" Colson chimes in.

Finally understanding what they're saying, Pete erupts with joy for his friends. "GUYYYS!!! THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! When???"

"ESTFEST, Homie. Raging wedding weekend." Colson answers.

"Dude. That's metal!" Pete exclaims.

"You'll be there?" Luna confirms.

"My two bestfriends getting married? I wouldn't miss that shit for The World." He reassures his friend to her pleased smile.

"Yo Man, let me let you go. We'll be in NY on the 8th. Come through." Colson tells Pete as they pull up to The Distrikt Hotel.

"Yeah, definitely!!" He agrees, telling them Congratulations again before the three of them exchange Love and GoodByes.

-------------------------------------------------------

In their room, Luna and Colson drop onto the bed. It's been a long, emotionally charged day. Filled with no sleep, violence, music, drugs, alcohol and love. Laying on Colson's arm with their fingers playing with each others, they unwind together. Simply holding each other and talking.

Passing a joint back and forth, they touch base on the radio interview Luna agreed to

Passing a joint back and forth, they touch base on the radio interview Luna agreed to. "Do you think we can hold off before majorly going public?" She asks as passes the joint after hitting it a few times. Colson gives her an inquisitive look. "I'd like for Us to tell my grandmom in person." She explains.