Pinky Promise

🎼Seems//We may have//Hit a//Bumpy part//But Hey!//That's the price//You pay//When you don't know//The meaning//To the word slow🎵

Luna's in the back of The Bus playing with the padlock around her neck. She had sat up front getting stoned with everyone for a bit after their sing along but chose to spend the remaining hours of the trip with herself. Wanting to finish working out the lyrics to the song that's writing itself inside of her head. The Bus comes to an abrupt halt as they arrive in San Fransisco. Colson wanders back to Luna as everyone else begins gathering themselves and their luggage. Slowly making their way off The Bus into the warm summer night's air. Standing in the doorway, Colson can't help but grin. Luna's so lost it her thoughts, she doesn't even realize they've stopped.

"What 'cha worken' on, pretty girl?" He asks her with a smile.

"We're here?" She asks her own question, looking up and around.

"Yup... So what 'cha got?" He asks again.

"Show ya later." Luna answers as he helps her collect herself and their things before heading off The Bus too.

---------------------------------------------------

It's around 8P on Thursday. Without a show until tomorrow, they're staying at The Hyatt Place tonight.

Waiting for the elevators in the lobby together, they decide to meet back up in an hour or so for dinner

Waiting for the elevators in the lobby together, they decide to meet back up in an hour or so for dinner. Riding up with Colson, Sam, Baze, Ashleigh and Rook, Luna rolls her eyes with a smile as she watches Sam disappear behind Ashleigh. Knowing eventually she'll end up in Baze's room.

---------------------------------------------------

"UGH!!! LOOK AT THIS VIEW!!" Luna shouts after opening the shades.

"I am." Colson says as he comes up behind her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he nuzzles through her hair to kiss the back of her neck. Sending goosebumps down her spine. Sighing lightly, she turns around. Giving into his mouth and warm tongue dipping in to play with hers.

"I see you feel alright." Luna smirks as she pulls away.

"Kitten! I feel WONDERFUL TONIGHT!" He yells as he scoops her up and spins her around.

Laughing as he sets her down, Luna digs through her bag. Pulling out a small metal box, she sits on the bed. Signaling Colson to do the same as she rolls them a joint.

"I'm really glad you're feeling better... " She says softly as she seals and lights the joint. "Because we need to talk."

"I knew this was fucking coming." Colson thinks to himself as he tries to control his feelings.