Work Hard to Play Harder

Luna's bouncing around the studio with excitement. She has tons of loose energy from recording still flying off of her. She gives Colson THAT One Look before slipping out of the studio. He meets her in the bathroom down the hall; it's tucked by the room he had offered to her to teach Casie about photography.

Inside, Colson's kissing Luna hungrily. She takes his determined tongue willingly. Both still buzzing, each other's hands are running wildly all over the other's body. His dick is throbbing and she's soaked. She has on a tight, maroon slip dress with no bra. He can feel every inch of her. She bends over the sink, coyly, looking over her shoulder while lifting her dress. He watches her as he unbuckles his pants.

"I KNEW NO PANTIES!" He exclaims to her in delight, making his big dick jump. He grabs her plump ass cheeks. Spreading them wide before planting a sloppy, wet kiss on her pussy lips. "Mmm... Peaches." He murmurs before biting the tattoo on her ass.

"What?" She yelps, laughing and jumping a bit from his bite.

Colson pulls her close, separating her folds before sliding slowly into her tight pussy. They both moan loudly, together working himself into her. Once comfortable, she grips the sink with both hands. Slamming her ass into his hips. The energy of the studio still radiating off of them both as they fuck each other aggressively. Kissing and sucking wherever they can reach on the other. He has one large hand on her hip bone and the other around her throat, guiding her wild bucking. Growing bigger inside her, he pulls her up closer to him by the throat. Feeling her tighten and buck harder, he breathes deeply into her ear.

"Who's pussy is this." He demands, loosening his grip on her throat so she can speak.

Legs shaking uncontrollably, she cries out. "YOURS!!"

As he lets her go to grip both hips, fucking her with long, fast strokes. They explode all over each other, laughing in delight. Breathing hard and leaning over the sink, they're both seeing stars. Colson's face is against the back of her neck, in her hair. She purrs, wiggling into him.

"I love you, Kitten." He says moving her hair to kiss her back; staying inside of her for a bit longer, head drunk from all the excitement.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Let's do something fun!!" Luna declares after coming back into the studio with handfuls of beers.

"What 'cha wanna do, Kitten?" Colson asks while watching her in amusement.

"Two ideas... " She responds holding up both her hands, black polished fingers spread wide. "One. Magic slushies and Glow Bowling. Orrrr... " She continues wiggling her fingers in excitement. "We could be SUPER hokey and hit The Beach, do some day drinking... Then The Pier for food, games, lights and rides?" She asks The Guys with a bright smile.

"What pier?" Colson asks with his head tilted.

"Santa Monica." Rook and Luna respond in unison, laughing as they look at each other in agreement.

"Isn't that kinda, touristy?" Colson asks scrunching his face.

"That's the whole point. To escape our own ultra coolness for a moment. Plus, it's what? A Monday, in early May? Dude, we're post spring break/pre summer. It's the best time to go." Luna shrugs her shoulders, swigging from her beer bottle as she rolls her eyes. She never calls Colson Dude.

Rook sees Luna's frustration, he's from LA and loves The Pier. "I say The Pier." He backs her up.

Luna snaps finger guns around the room. "Yesssss, Rook! Two to nothing! WE OUT!" Luna laughs, mocking Colson.