Seoul? WHAT!?!

"Fuck" Colson thinks after Luna hangs up on him. He looks at a disappointed Casie. "I am an asshole. I should've fucking told her." Shaking his head in disappointment at himself

"You okay, Peanut?" He delicately asks Casie.

"Yeahhh... I just thought we were hanging out with Luna again today." She answers as she gives him a look of disappointment.

"I know, Peanut. I'm sorry for not telling you before we called. She'll be back soon though and you'll see her again." He tries to reassure her.

"Yeah... But not before I go home... " She sighs before trailing off.

Colson feels horrible. "I know I'm not as cool as Luna." He teases her. "But, how bout we do some Rad Dad stuff?"

This catches Casie's attention. "Like what" she asks.

"Teach you how to skateboard?" Colson suggests.

"YEAH!!" She responds excitedly.

"Cool. Let's go get ready." He smiles and kisses his daughter's head.

Colson mentally sighs. "That was a close one." He thinks. "I gotta be more mindful of how Casie feels about Luna... " His thoughts trail off as he follows his daughter upstairs.

------------------------------------------------------

Ashley and Luna land around midnight, leaving Luna wanting to contact Colson

Ashley and Luna land around midnight, leaving Luna wanting to contact Colson. Although she's still annoyed, she feels horrible how their last exchange ended. Always sucking at figuring out time zones, she decides to send a simple text.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We've landed. I love you. Thinking of you as always 😽"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The time change and long flight have them both discombobulated. They head to The Golden for the night. Hanging out, eating, talking shit and smoking while sharing a bottle of wine.

 Hanging out, eating, talking shit and smoking while sharing a bottle of wine