Pittsburgh Proposals

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS!!???" Ashleigh snaps the moment Luna and Colson hit The Bus.

They're riding two different waves. He's buzzing from the adrenaline, plopping right down to talk about what just happened. Walking straight into the back room, she's worried about her actions and needs to focus on how to save her ass.

"That dumbass bitch hit me and I LIT HIM THE FUCK UP!!!" Colson beams as he grabs his guitar, strumming as he begins to rap.

🎶We didn't talk about itWe just got gullyI sized up his bodyPut some white chalkAround itWhile MY Bitch Handled our coffee🎶

We just got gully
I sized up his body
Put some white chalk
Around it
While MY Bitch
Handled our coffee🎶

"NOOOOO!!???" Slim's mouth drops as his eyes get wide.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna calls Monica immediately. Explaining what happened and how she couldn't check for security footage. Desperately trying not to go into full panic mode.

"Fuck Luna, that's at least 3rd degree assault... " Monica sighs.

"I know... What was I supposed to do though, Mon? That bitch would've jumped on me if I'd have left her hanging. You know how she is." Luna's rubbing her forehead as she sits on the bed.

"Fuck... I hope I didn't fuck her face up." Is all she can think as she sighs again before lighting a joint.

" Is all she can think as she sighs again before lighting a joint

"You could've just hit her... " Monica debates.

Using sarcasm to cover up her guilt, Luna replies. "I like props." As she puffs on the joint, trying to calm her nerves; she doesn't know where her xanax is.

"Don't be a dick." Monica tells her curtly.

"I know. I'm sorry. I feel fucking awful. You think I should call Em myself?" She asks, having his personal number.

As it was said before, Luna and Marshall know each other. It's mostly professional but as with all of Luna's relationships, there's a personal lace of a genuine friendship to it. She has been in and out of Michigan for the last 5yrs.