Hangen' with the Locals

Leaving the venue, they all head to a bar called MacABee's. Ashleigh and Luna walk up to the leery bartender as their huge crowd invades the tiny building. There's a shit ton of them.

"Hi!!" Luna greets her with a warm smile. "How are you tonight?" She asks.

Eyeing the girls and their group, the lady replies curtly. "Fine... "

"Cool." Luna coos while still smiling and looking at the beers on tap. "You mind if we get, uhhh... " She looks at Ashleigh. "I'd say 25 large pitchers of PBR?" There's a nod of agreement.

"Twenty FIVE? The bartender baulks at them.

"Unh Hunh." Luna nods her head, unfazed. "And 6 bottles of Jack to start. Please." She finishes.

The bartender stares at her with a disapproving look. "And how are you gonna PAY for this, SWEETIE." She asks in a condescending tone.

Luna's an Asshole. Pulling out her black card. Smirking deviously as she hands it over to the older woman.

"I'll tell you what, run this round and then open me up a tab. Sweetie." She tells her with a bright smile and nasty eyes.

The bartender calls over the barback to start pouring their order as she rings it up. Luna and Ashleigh begin to carry the first set of pitchers over to cheers from their rowdy group. Baze and Colson get up to help them with the rest. Walking back to the bar; the woman hands Luna the credit card slip while inquiring that they're not from around there. The total's $225. Luna does quick math in her head before signing. If the beers were $3 and bottles $25, Luna decides she wasn't taken advantage of and leaves the bartender a $100 tip.

"Nope." Her purple lips pop the confirmation as she hands back the slip; patting the bar twice and saying Thank You before she goes off to find Colson.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The jukebox is loud as they all chat, laugh and sing along to a wide genre of songs. Everyone still buzzing with the energy of the show. You can actually smoke cigarettes in this bar so Luna's in heaven.

It's one of those rare dive bars with shuffleboard, pool and darts. They play baseball and 8 ball. Luna tries to teach Colson and Slim how to play shuffleboard. Benny attempting to help her, being the only one who knows what she's talking about. Both fail miserably with laughter.

"It's gotta be an East Coast thing, Brooklyn." He tells her as they agree to give up.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They mix with the locals. It not taking long for word to get out that MGK IS AT MAC'S!!! He signs autographs and interacts with fans. Asking for no pictures. Everybody's really chill. Luna feels a stab of pain hit her heart when A Simple Twist of Fate comes over the jukebox.

She's been trying to push Justin out of her mind since getting OffStage. "Performing with Colson was so different." She feels her body flash with warmth as she thinks back to the two of them up there together. Then her mind floats to her and Justin. "Just different." It sighs, trying to reassure herself but still feelling that tinge of sadness.

"What 'cha thinking about?" Colson asks Luna, snapping her out of her head with a kiss on the cheek.

"Tonight." She tells him, only slightly SideStepping.