Bridge Parties & Strippers

Ashleigh runs into Pete after Luna and her friends. He's furious. Heading out of the venue himself also.

"What the hell is going on?" She asks him.

"Dude... " He shakes his head before giving her a quick run down of the events between Colson, Luna and BeBe.

"BeBe's was here!?" Ashleigh asks in shock.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's STILL here. Luna fucked her up." Pete asserts to her.

"I don't doubt it... And can you blame her? Why would he even do that??" She asks.

"No... And I don't know. You seen 'em, they were all booed up OnStage, announced their engagement and not even an hour later, THIS shit is going on." He answers. "Let him know I went to see Kate... He's on some fuck shit right now so he probably won't even notice." Pete tells Ashleigh; shaking his head again before kissing her cheek GoodBye.

-------------------------------------------------------

❇"Another mess to clean up." Ashleigh sighs. "Fucking Kells." She thinks annoyed. Even before Luna, there's always been constant chaos with him.❇

-------------------------------------------------------

Curled in a ball on the floor clutching his balls, Colson opens his eyes. Pain is shooting through every nerve of his body. Focusing, he sees a bloody Bleta on the ground not far from him. Closing his eyes again, he groans as he rolls onto his back.

"Fuuuuck... That Bitch dick punched me so haaaard. I wish Bleta would just go awaaaay." He thinks of the second girl Luna has knocked to the ground in a violent rage. "In my defense... They shoulda shut the fuck up." He tries to justify their injuries to himself. "Oh FUUUCK... My balls."

Colson opens his eyes again to Ashleigh standing above him. "My balls, Ash... " He whines at her, she has no sympathy for him.

"I don't care, Kells." She dismisses him.

"Fine. Then, at least get Bleta out of here. I can't deal with that right now. Please." He asks, looking up at her.

"Whatever." Ashleigh shakes her head as she walks away.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The room is still full with The Band, Crew, Girls, Vendors. There's a shit ton of people everywhere BackStage. Looking around, the word LAWSUIT flashes through Ashleigh's mind. Thinking of Luna and the advice she's given her regarding spin control, Ashleigh puts on her Boss Bitch pants. She signals The Band over to her. As they head her way, she looks up generic Non-Disclosure Agreements on her phone. She quickly downloads and fills it out, emailing it to Slim.

"Listen, we gotta clean this shit up. Slim, I emailed this to you." She says, showing him her phone. "I need you to print out, what?" She sighs, looking around the room. "Three hundred copies to be safe?" She asks out loud to his nod. "Everyone needs to sign one before leaving. Use your charm. Try not to make it a big deal."

"Gotcha, Ash." He agrees as his phone dings with the email.

"How many people are with BeBe?" She asks to their head shakes of I Don't Know. "Run me back the first three copies." She instructs Slim.

"Bet. I'll be back." He agrees, heading to The Bus.

Turning to Baze, AJ and Rook, Ashleigh directs them next. "I want you to keep everyone in here having a good time. Once Slim gets the NDA's, help him. Please. With charm." She asks as she reminds them of the key component. "One of you run up. See if there's any ready. I gotta get BeBe to sign first." She finishes.