Met Some Friends at A Rock Show

"WHAT are you guys DOOIN'??" Casie demands as she stands over top of Luna and Colson.

Her eyebrows are furrowed and lip is snarled as her hand sits cocked on her hip while peering down at the two adults. They're still wrapped in each other from the night before. On the floor. Shocked but thankfully dressed.

"Thank You, Period!!" Luna thinks in gratitude of Casie not finding them naked or fucking. NEVER more appreciative of clothes in her whole life.

Reaching his long arms out, Colson drags his daughter down with them. Bear hugging her inside of his body.

"We liiiive here nooowww." Her father growls as he tickles her.

Luna smiles as she watches them,  it reminds her of the night on the hallway floor with Ashley and Dom.

"I don't wanna live on the floor!!!" Casie shouts as she grins and play fights with her crazy dad.

"Tooooo baaaad." Luna growls now as she joins in on the tickling of the little girl.

It's no long before the three of them are wrestling, laughing and rolling all over each other and the floor. Only giving up when Casie gasps between giggles that she can't breathe.

Sprawled out across each other, they hold hands and slowly catch their breath together. Hearts and lungs syncing up. Talking about what they wanna do today. Luna suggests they hit the pool in The Hilton before they head to LA. Colson and Casie are pumped about this idea. He pops into the group chat, telling everyone the plan. They're all game.

With Casie changed into her swimsuit and on the phone with Emma; Luna and Colson quickly get stoned in the bathroom, amongst other things as they do the same. Colson can't keep his hands off of Luna as she tries to slip on a black one piece. Playfully swatting at him as he grabs and pulls her in tight for a passionate kiss.

"I fucking love you." He tells her with that beautiful grin before unlocking the door and letting her be.

---------------------------------------------------

Colson's Eleven are insane. It doesn't matter where they are... They are so FUCKING loud and obnoxious, EVERYONE knows they're there. Whether they want to know it or not. Even with a kid amongst them, their group should still come with a Warning Sign.

However, Casie is having a blast along with them. So... In all honesty, who gives a FUCK. Swimming around freely, she squeals any time one of The Boys catches her. Sending her sailing into the air and splashing through the water. Bullet watches from a lounge chair. The rest of the group wrestling and jumping all over each other as he sips on his hurricane.

The Boys try to make Luna, Sam and Ashleigh their victims too as they dunk and toss The Girls around also. The Three of them fighting back playfully, splashing them furiously with fits of laughter when they fail.

Baze chucks Sam across the pool to her flying fuck yooouu. Colson and Benny play Luna Ball. It's kinda like Colson and Pete's Moon Pie... But worse. Throwing her whole body between the two of them for a moment before she manages to wiggle out of Colson's catch. Grasping for a false Rook as salvation, The Asshole dunks her to Benny and Colson's YEEEEAHS!! Luna spitting out a water filled I hate yous once she hits the surface. Slim and AJ both attack a terrified Ashleigh. Scooping her up for an equal toss.

The Girls come back fierce, sneaking up on each of The Boys individually. They all have such ADD as they joke and fuck around with each other, they don't see The Girls blatant plan. Using their three bodies together to dunk each one in retaliation. Benny being the hardest, barely going down. Casie and Bullet laugh at each one's surprise and The Girls's struggles.