Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears

The After Party is raging. The music is loud as shots are flowing. People are everywhere. Laughing and congratulating each other. Luna and Ashley are changing to join them when Luna notices a singular text amongst dozens. It's from an unknown number.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Seen u 2nite Little One 😛"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"This motherfucker and his burner phones." She thinks, deciding not to delete it this time in case Colson asks.

She blocks the new number again and pockets her phone. Luna has a boyfriend to enjoy. Along with an After Party to get to.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As soon as he sees her, Colson pulls Luna close. "I'm so fucking proud of you, Kitten. The way you and Ash changed it up was beautiful." He compliments her while placing his hands on the side of her head and back; kissing her deeply, making any thoughts of Tommy disappear.

" He compliments her while placing his hands on the side of her head and back; kissing her deeply, making any thoughts of Tommy disappear

"Thanks for including Case. She had a ball." He tells her, while still holding her.

Luna looks around to spot the little girl, goofing off with Benny and Slim; smiling as she looks back up at him. "Of course! It wouldn't have been the same without her. Did you see what she drew?" She asks him.

"Yeah, I told you she was hella smart." He answers proudly.

"She must get it from Em." Luna teases him.

"Shut up." He laughs, kissing her again.

"Remind me to grab it before we leave, please. I wanna frame it for her." Luna says.

"She's so fucking amazing." Colson thinks holding onto her as she rests in his arms.

They're interrupted by Rook. "This is for you." He tells Luna handing her a shot; thanking him with a smile, she easily swallows it whole.

" He tells Luna handing her a shot; thanking him with a smile, she easily swallows it whole