Fetishes

EN!EN!EN!EN!EN!EN!EN!EN!EN!EN!

"What.The.FUCK.Is.That." Luna groans into Colson's neck; he had rolled onto his back while they slept, pulling her with him as their legs stayed wrapped in each other.

" Luna groans into Colson's neck; he had rolled onto his back while they slept, pulling her with him as their legs stayed wrapped in each other

"My alarm." He replies, making her  feel like he's speaking deep into her cranium as he reaches to shut it off.

"Why?" Luna asks emotionlessly.

Colson squeezes her. "Because it's 1230 and YOU wanted to go to the Drs, so I set an alarm so YOU, Kitten," He continues, kissing her loudly on the head. "Can hit Ash's for clothes and a shower. Sound good, Honey Bunny?" He kisses her again.

The Honey makes her cringe. Luna hates generic nicknames. Probably because Justin always called her Babe. But she's letting it slide for the moment because he's so fucking sweet. Plus, she knows she's a Grade A cunt in the morning and she's trying to reel it in.

"You're too perky and thoughtful for me in the morning. Can we get high before any of this nonsense?" Luna dryly asks.

"That's always the first step." Colson answers, wiggling his body out from under her.

"Don't gooooooo... " She pouts.

"Supplies." He tells her while grinning, lifting two of the bottles of water he brought up the night before. He opens one and hands it to Luna with a kiss.

"Thank you." She graciously leans up with a smile; as she drinks some water, he grabs a joint and climbs back into bed with her.

"Gunnnerrr!!" He calls out while sliding his index finger and thumb along the joint swiftly.

Luna laughs and almost chokes on her water. She gives him a sideways glance and smile when he can't stop laughing at her. "Fire in the hole." She declares, once she can breath again; stretching out to get comfortable.

Colson lights the joint and Luna reaches for his hand as they both close their eyes.

"This is nice." They both happily think. Holding hands, getting burnt.

They pass the joint back and forth. Recounting the events from last night with laughter.

"then I seen him later in... " Luna shifts and pulls the blankets back, revealing the tips of her toes as she continues with her story.

"Daaaaaayuuuuummm!!" Colson interrupts her. "Bring them up here. NOW." He demands, pulling the blanket away and reaching for her ankle.

"What?" She asks confused, feeling her body swing around. "Chiiiiilllll!!!!" She shouts, pulling her leg back. She sits up, turns her body around to face Colson and says "Here." As she puts both tattooed, blood-red, pedicured feet upon his lap.