Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary

The knock at the door makes both Luna and Colson groan. They're tangled in each other; Luna's left leg lazily thrown over his naked body. He rubs her bare back and ass as he kisses her forehead.

"Where do we go today?" She asks; coming in late last night, she has no idea where she is.

They travel so much sometimes Luna doesn't know what day it is, where they are or where they're going. It's a whirlwind of confusion. Combined with a tinge of frustration from the constant ache from her shoulder and the mush of her brain.

"We go here." He laughs, grabbing her hand and placing it on top of his solid morning wood.

"Oh, do you we?" She giggles, nuzzling and kissing his neck.

Colson slides his fingers between her bare lips, making Luna purr. She's nice and juicy for him. Licking his fingers, he tells her that they do before tilting her chin up to kiss her Good Morning.

Climbing on top of his lap to straddle him, Luna slowly takes Colson inside of her while pulling his mouth up to kiss her. Her hair still in a top knot from sucking his dick earlier.

Running his fingers through it's loose strands, he grabs ahold of her from the back of her skull to kiss her passionately

Running his fingers through it's loose strands, he grabs ahold of her from the back of her skull to kiss her passionately. Holding her in place aggressively, Luna rides Colson in the late morning sunlight. Sucking, licking and kissing all over each other's necks, faces and shoulders.

"I love you." Colson husks hungrily as he consumes Luna. "My dirty little whore." He grins through his kisses.

Luna smirks with a mischievous glint in her blue eyes. Grabbing his shoulders, she pushes him deeper inside of her. Clenching her walls as she rocks back and forth. Colson groans as Luna starts bucking against him in deep, controlled motions. Feeling her body get warmer as she's about to cum, she grips Colson's hair; licking his ear.

"Who's fucking whore?" Luna demands as she sinks her teeth into his neck, pushing his dick deep inside of her.

Colson makes them both cum explosively as he claws at her body, howling "MIIINE!!!"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson is running the shower water as Luna checks her phone. There's a text from an unknown, probably Tommy Number. She's right.

"This Motherfucker is becoming a pain in my ass." She thinks to herself, touching Colson's padlock before she reads it.

····························································

"I kno ur bitchass bf will b in town on sat. I told u i wna c u. Cum 2 me or ill go fckin find him."