Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks

Luna's eyes whip open. Her brain continuously running around things through out the few short hours it was supposed to call sleep. That's how Luna functions when she has an idea.

Bursting with hungover energy, she jumps out of bed. Luna's never up and moving like this unless her mind is flying with creativity. This morning being a prime example as she tries to connect the musical dots that are overcrowding her head. Not even bothering to smoke or brush her teeth, she's out the door, down the hall and banging on Ashley and Dom's door.

"I've got an idea." She states as she makes her way past a groggy Ashley.

It's not even 8A and Luna is buzzing. They went to bed around 4A, making Ashley hate Luna's guts in this moment. With her hands and arms full, Luna drops her treats on the floor. Her phone, notebook, multiple pens, bowl, jar of weed and two prescription bottles filled with Percocets and Xanax falling around her; along with her Ideas.

"I wanna run a Super Jam." She states, wiggling her fingers. "I don't know how though yet... " She trails as she sits amongst her treasures.

Ashley plunks down beside her. Dutifully packing the bowl for her creatively manic friend.

"Wut's 'oin ya moind?" Dom pops up from the bed asking.

"I don't knooowww." Luna answers honestly with her leg bouncing to the different songs running through her mind. "I don't know if we should run an Authentic Seattle, Mainstream Grunge, Dead Seattle or Dead Grunge... " Covering Bands is really cool for some artists but paying homage is an entirely different entity.

Ashley fires up the bowl. Exhaling her hit, she asks Luna what's more important.

"Fran." Luna answers without a thought as Ashley passes her the bowl with a knowing look. "Lemme call Colson." She decides as she takes a hit.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Colson's annoyed by his phone ringing. It's early as FUCK and no one should be calling him right now. Seeing the who it is, his anger lifts.

"HEY!!" He can feel her shine through the phone.

"Hi, Kitty." Even tired he can't help but grin at the sound of her voice.

"I got an idea!!" She explodes.

"Oooh, yeah? What?" Colson asks.

He loves her ideas and little games. Luna never failing to amuse, intrigue and push him beyond his artistic scope or sexual limits.

"I wanna Super Jam... I'm thinking four or five GREAT songs." She goes on to explain.

"FUCK yeah!" Colson finds himself grinning harder with a nod.

"Cool... I'm getting out of here as quick as possible, talk to The Boys cuz by time I get back we need a solid idea to mix and rehearse.

"I got you, Kitten." He reassures her, pumped by her idea.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Off the phone, Colson is hard from the sound of Luna's voice. Sliding his hand around his thick cock, he smiles.

"My Bitch is like no other." He thinks as he aches for her.

Remembering her birthday gift to him, Colson grabs his laptop. Finding the file and setting himself up, he's prepared for his viewing.