The Calm After Their Storm

"Chill the fuck out, Kells.... She just put up with your shit the other day." Colson tries to remind himself of his own behavior as he looks for a Pepsi. There is no Pepsi, only Coke. Luna hates fucking Coke. "There is no way I'm bringing her this shit." He thinks to himself as he walks over to his neighbor Terrence's house to see if he has the coveted soft drink.
**********************************
"You really need to get your shit together and stop acting like a fucking cunt." Luna scolds herself while still in the shower. "I need a fucking Pepsi is what I really fucking need..." Her brain argues with itself. "Just get yourself dressed, Dude... You can sleep on the fucking plane." She continues to lecture herself as she searches for motivation.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Here's your fucking pop." Colson states flatly as he places the can next to Luna on the bathroom sink.

"It's fucking soda." She responds in a monotone voice as she looks at him through the mirror.

"I'm not arguing with you about this again. It's fucking pop." Colson rolls his eyes at Luna.

"People in the Real World call it fucking soda. Only weirdos from the MidWest call it pop." She answers with a cocked eyebrow.

"Is this what we're doing today?" He asks bluntly as he comes up from behind her and wraps his arms around her. "Because I don't wanna fucking fight with you." He says to her through the mirror before kissing the side of her face.

"I'm sorry.... I'm just being a bitch. I'll stop." Luna sighs as she leans back into him, allowing him to kiss her neck.

"Good. Now drink your fucking pop." He smirks at her as he slaps and jiggles her ass cheek.

"I fucking hate you." She says with a light laugh. "Thank you for my fucking SODA though!" She shouts out as he heads into the bedroom. Muttering "Fucking Asshole" to herself while she continues to apply her makeup and cracks open her beloved Pepsi.

 Muttering "Fucking Asshole" to herself while she continues to apply her makeup and cracks open her beloved Pepsi

-------------------------------------------------------

It's nothing short of a miracle that they make it to Joni's jet before 6A. With the time difference, that'll put them in The City by 10A.

Luna still feels like shit but looks hot as hell as she tries to hide her misery while she puffs on a joint. The Boys are so loud though. They're like angry monkey's pounding on bongos inside her head. Passing the joint to Colson, she pops in her noise cancelling earbuds and slips on her eye mask. Leaning her head against Colson's arm, he twists his fingers inside one of Luna's long, loose pigtails. Gazing hungrily at her crossed legs as she tries to claim some much needed sleep before they land.

Colson does not follow her lead. Staying up the whole flight, smoking and cutting it up with The Boys. Sometimes, Luna truly thinks he's a machine. He's not though, he's just high on Adderall.