"Welcome Home."

As Luna lands at LAX from Seoul, she gets a Snap from Colson.

He's headed back from Cleveland. With the time zone changes, she doesn't know how long it's been since they've seen each other. They had decided earlier to meet at Colson's house. There was no point in her going to Ashley's since she's still across seas. Plus, they miss each other immensely. Before she can respond, her phone rings.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you, Kitten!!" He shouts through the phone for the second time during their separation.

"Promises, promises... " She teases him, knowing damn well it's going to be a massacre in the bedroom once they're together.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson arrives home around 2A to a sleeping Luna. He gazes at her in his bed. This being one of the rare occasions where he wants the body in it to stay instead of immediately getting the fuck out.

 This being one of the rare occasions where he wants the body in it to stay instead of immediately getting the fuck out

He doesn't want to wake her up but the sight of her has his dick raging. The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat is in his FUCKING bed! AND, she told she told him He Could Have Her When He Got Home. Lucky bastard.

"Fuck it. Shoot your shot." He thinks, just like the first night they TRULY met.

Colson sets his luggage down before pulling his Tshirt off over his head. Kicking off his Docs, he drops his heavy pants with a loud thud. She still doesn't move.

Luna's laying on her stomach. As he climbs into bed with her, Colson's dick gets harder knowing there's only a thin sheet separating their bodies. He moves her hair from her face to kiss her cheek and jaw as he rubs her back. A tiny Mmm creeps out of her as she starts to stir. Colson kisses her tattooed shoulder. Moving her hair again so he can kiss the top of her back. Making her moan. This time a bit deeper.

"Buuuunny." She let's out with a longing purr.

"Hi, Kitten." He smiles as she lifts her head giving him THAT One Look he loves. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." She agrees, rolling on her back, pulling him into her.

Luna kisses him long and lazily. Their tongues playing in each other's warm mouths sloppily. He moves from her mouth to her neck. Down her chest, cupping her breasts. He puts one in his mouth, circling her piercing with his tongue; sucking and biting firmly. As she slips fully underneath of him, she wraps her smooth legs around his naked body.

"FUCK, I've missed youuuuuuu." She moans loudly.

Luna slides a bare feet up and down Colson's thighs and ass. He moans for her while paying equal attention to her other breast before making his way to her stomach. Her back arches as she slides her hands through his blonde hair.

"You like that, Dirty Girl?" He asks.

Moaning out a breathy Yes as he moves to her scorpion, tracing the tattoo with his tongue before biting it. She yelps as her body jumps, making Colson laugh. He trails his mouth further down. Kissing the insides of each of her thighs. Drawing his tongue along the lines of her pussy.

"Colson." She coos as he separates her lips with his soft tongue, licking each fold delicately. Circling around her clit, sucking hard. "FUCK, I love your mouth!" She pants pushing his head further into her pussy.

"FUCKING PEACHES!!!" He laughs in disbelief, still.

Her body is tingling as warm flashes roll over her. She bucks against his mouth. Knowing she's about to cum; he grabs her ass tightly, pulling her closer and hitting all the right notes of her pussy with his tongue. Shaking uncontrollably, she throws her body back. Shrieking FUUUUCKKKK before dissolving into a fit of giggles. Colson looks up wiping his chin at a satisfied Luna.

"Your fucking mouth... " She sighs.

He laughs as he pulls himself up to kiss her. Their kisses are sloppy and heavy. She rolls him on his back. Kissing his neck. Biting his ear. Kissing him again, she runs the top of her foot along his inner thigh; touching his balls with her toes. His dick throbbing from her attention.

"HOLY FUCK, KITTEN." He growls in surprise and excitement as she begins to kiss her way down his bare tattooed chest when he grabs her. "No." He says firmly, flipping her over on her back. Towering over her he demands. "I told you, I'M fucking the SHIT outta you."

A pleased smile crosses her lips as he kisses her neck and mouth, sliding himself slowly inside of her. She shifts her hips to help him. They can both feel when he's fully inside, holding each other tightly in place.

"Welcome home." She purrs into his ear.

This sets him on fire as he begins pumping his dick inside of her. She moans loudly as he throws her legs over his shoulders, slamming into her hard. She digs her nails into his neck as he grips her hips tightly.

"Mmmm... Fuck me, Bunny." She begs.

"Yeah." He breathes heavily "You want this dick?" He gasps, pumping harder and harder as she bucks her hips in his hands; slamming their bodies together.

"Yes please... " She moans as he feels her about to cum again.

"Hold it, Kitten." He directs her, sliding one hand around her throat, fucking her harder.

Colson likes when they cum together. He feels her walls tighten around him as he grips her harder. She pushes against him, moving her neck to take his thumb into her mouth to suck on it.

"Unhhhh... " He groans, pushing deeper and rougher inside of her. "You ready?"

"FUCK, YES!!!!" She cries, letting his thumb go as they cum together.

Both breathing heavily, they kiss each other slowly, exchanging I Love Yous and I Missed Yous. He lays on top of her, arms under she shoulders holding her as she strokes his back. They fall asleep with him still inside of her.

-------------------------------------------------------

They wake up the next morning in a tangled, sweaty sex mess. He kisses her GoodMorning before asking If She Wants To Get High, Take a Shower And Head Into The Studio. Luna agrees These Are Fantastic Ideas. Colson fires up a joint, hits it a few times, then passes it to her. He walks into the bathroom, takes a piss and turns the shower on.

Walking back into the bedroom he takes the joint from her before throwing her naked, tattooed body over his shoulder. She squeals in delight as he carries her into the bathroom. Promptly fucking her in the shower.

"THIS IS AN AWESOME FUCKING MORNING!!!!" Both of their minds explode as they cum together. Again.