Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE

"WHAT THE CRAP, DUDE!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL!?!" Sam shouts as Casie knocks her pawn back to HOME.

"Sorry, Sammy." She giggles, extremely pleased with herself.

They're playing Trouble with Colson, Ashleigh and The Boys. It's around 10P on Friday night and they're somewhere between LA and Denver. Luna's still knocked out in the back of The Bus. THAT Bitch could truly sleep forever.

"I WIIIIIN!!!!" Colson shouts as he jumps up from the table triumphantly dancing around.

"Cause you're a cheater!!" Casie counters, annoyed with her Dad.

"Awww... Don't be a sore loser, Peanut." He teases her with kisses. "You ready for bed?" He asks as a yawn escapes from her.

"Yeeah... Can I lay with Looney?" She asks to Colson's warm smile and nod.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Luna's sprawled out in the middle of their bed. Looking at her with a chuckle, Colson has Casie crawl in on her right side. It's the one with the good shoulder. Feeling her girl next to her, Luna shifts and rolls over to pull the tiny one into her closer. Snuggling herself against Luna, Colson watches as Casie happily gets comfortable inside Luna's warm hug.

"Want me to read to you?" He asks his daughter.

With Luna's arm tucked around her, Casie shakes her head with a content no; requesting only cartoons. Smiling, Colson's heart explodes as he closes the door behind His Girls.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Everyone's quiet when Colson hits the front of The Bus. Looking at all of them, he asks what's up.

"New Music Friday... " AJ trails.

From his demeanor, Colson can tell he's not going to be happy. Firing up a joint as he sits down on the couch next to Slim, he asks what it looks like.

"I Think I'm Okay is still holding #1 on the Alternative Charts and #2 on the Pop but... " Slim sighs.

"But what?" Colson asks with irritation, grabbing the laptop.

Scanning the screen, Nightmare is still holding the #1 slot for it's 5th week, I Think I'm Okay is taking on it's second week as #2 and Bad Things has jumped two spots. From #5 to #3; that's good.

Colson, Luna, Ashley and Dom are controlling The Top 3 between the four of them... That's beyond impressive, especially considering the different context and their relationships with each other. Hollywood Whore is even up one from #9.

The problem is El Diablo's drop from #7 to number #15. Colson notices how THAT Type is barely hanging on at #33 while Bleta's still in the game, topping Luna at #29 with all still making the Top 40. Leaving Colson to be annoyed by the changes.

"What the FUCK." He sighs angrily at El Diablo's drop.

Ashleigh tries to comfort him with the jump of Bad Things and Hollywood Whore. It doesn't help. There's something wickedly engrained inside of Colson; sometimes it only allows him to see his flaws.

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore." He says curtly before flipping on the PS4.

He's pissed at the drop. No one and no words are gonna change that.