Here, There, Everywhere

In Ashley and Luna's hotel room; Colson lights a joint, Ashley makes them drinks, Dom puts on music and Luna tosses her stuff into her bag. Colson has a room for the two of them. They burn and bullshit. Laughing about their ridiculous behavior in the hallway. Talking about the show. They're all flying out tomorrow. Colson and Luna to Cleveland. Ashley and Dom to LA.

Colson looks at Luna's lifeless body, sprawled across her bed. He asks her if she wants to go to their room. She sighs out a yes while whining that she doesn't want to move.

"Want me to carry you?" He asks sweetly.

"And end up like Dom? No, thank you." She bursts out laughing at the idea; her response makes them all laugh as she climbs off the bed. Everyone exchanges hugs in case they don't catch each other tomorrow.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Even though they're only down the hall, Colson and Luna barely make it to their room. Had they had to go up or down any flights, they would've fucked in the elevator. Pushing her through the door with his mouth, Colson drops her bag with the keycard on the floor immediately.

"We good?" He asks through kisses while unbuttoning her shorts and they fall to the floor.

"Mhm." She moans huskily, pulling her sweatshirt over her head and unsnapping her bra.

He shakes off his pants before sitting on the edge of the bed. She climbs on to his lap, straddling him. Kissing him all over.

Colson tugs at her black lingerie as he pulls her head back, kissing her all over the neck

Colson tugs at her black lingerie as he pulls her head back, kissing her all over the neck. She grinds into him as he's moving his mouth to her perky breasts, swirling his tongue around each of her piercings. Luna slips his shirt off before standing up on the bed above him. As he pulls her panties down Colson kisses her inner thighs, telling her he's missed her.

"Mmmm... Show me." She smirks with a drunken smile.

He grips her tight, dropping her clumsily on to the bed. Starting at her mouth, he kisses her slowly. Moving down her body inch by inch.

"I missed you here." He tells her, separating her breasts as he kisses her heart in between them. "I missed you here." He continues. Grabbing her by her hips again as she squirms to his nibbles on her scorpion. Luna runs her fingers through his blonde hair and soft bare feet up his thighs and bare ass. She's breathing heavily, body twitching at each spot he stops at. He drags his tongue from her belly button to the top of her pussy. Opening it wide he licks her lips causing Luna to gasp. Looking up as he throws her legs over his shoulders. "I've definitely missed you here." He says kissing her lips to her giggles.