The Gangs All Here

"I KNOW this ain't you, Brooklyn!!" Benny bellows as he enters the Cleveland house.

He's waving around Luna's Yankees hat in his hand. She's standing in the kitchen against the counter in a black tube top and black and red oversized swooshies. Long hair loosely pulled back.

 Long hair loosely pulled back

"Shit." She scowls. "Where'd you find it?" She asks as she reaches for it.

"On the ground in the GOD DAMN driveway, Girl!" Benny informs her with a disapproving look.

"Nope." Luna shakes her head. "Blame him. It's all his fault." She points at Colson while laughing.

Standing in the dining room, playing pool against Slim. Colson looks at them both. Giving them the weirdest look EVER.

 Giving them the weirdest look EVER

"Bitch, please. You wanted this Deeek." He laughs.

Benny and Slim burst into howls. Luna smirks and shakes her head while tossing up her middle finger. There's a black heart tattooed on it.

"With love, BITCH." She playfully sneers at Colson.

"WHAT UP!!!!" Rook roars as him and Baze burst through the door.

"We ready to fucking party till our faces fall off!!" Baze shouts along with him.

Everyone's collecting at Colson's tonight. They head to Cincinnati in the morning. Kicking off a month full of dates. They'll break in July. Word being that they'll head over seas in August.

Music is blaring. Joints flowing. Beers are cracked as everyone is excitedly talking about what to expect while on The Bus.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson takes Benny with him to pick Casie up from school. He has an ulterior motive. Along with questions.

"Yo, Benz... You know that dude Tommy, Luna used to run wit?" He asks him as they split a blunt.