Chapter 5

Just waking up, I already felt much better than I did yesterday. I guess that's what a good nights sleep does to you.

I get up and jump straight into the shower. Feeling the hot water rush down my back, shoulders, and neck is such a relaxing feeling. I could stay in here for ages.

But sadly I end up stepping out, and getting changed. I decide to put some makeup up on, which I never do anymore.

I straighten my hair because naturally I have pretty frizzy hair so it needs to be straightened.

After I'm feeling pretty confident in how I look, which is a really rare feeling, at least for me.

I grab two bananas and rush out of the door, nearly tripping. I get in my car, turn my music on and start to drive to work.

Once I get to work I realize that Sage may not be at work today because she has her friend Harry is here in town.

Which is totally fine I get it, I just love having her with me. It makes the day so much better.

I'm actually about 20 minutes early so I decide to go and grab a book from the bookstore and read. What better way to kill time.

I grab the book "Wuthering Heights" what can I say, I'm a sucker for classics. I haven't read it in a while though, which is why I chose it.

I get immediately into the book, not knowing anything going on around me. That's how it should be when you read a book. You get lost in it.

Next thing I know, I hear Sage saying my name so I look up and she's walking up to where I am sitting. She has a smile on her face and someone next to her. Is that Harry?

"Harry this is Leah, Leah this is Harry" she introduces us. He reaches his hand out for me to shake, I hesitate for a moment but then reach out and shake his hand. He has a firm grip. Not too hard where it hurts, but definitely firm.

He also gives me a smile, it seems really sincere. I notice he has dimples, I honestly haven't seen many people with dimples.

He's pretty attractive. I can't lie about that, but doesn't mean I feel anything towards him.

"Hi nice to meet you" he murmurs with a wide smile on his face.

And he's fucking British. Great.

"Nice to meet you too" I reply casually, nodding my head at him, the same grin appearing on mine face.

I turn my attention back to Sage, not really knowing what to say anymore.

I hear Harry clear his throat "Well I'm going to go over to the bookstore to give you two some time to talk" he announces before he waves then is immediately off to the bookstore.

That was quick.

"Well what do you think off him?" I hear Sage blurt out.

"He seems nice" I reply shortly. I don't really know him yet so I can't say anything else.

"Yeah he's pretty cool" I hear Sage slightly laugh. Then starts looking through her phone.

"How do you know him?" I randomly ask. It's just I've known Sage since I was in 3rd grade and I've never met him before.

"He met my brother in college about three years ago, and so they're close." She answers. That makes sense as to why I haven't met him before.

About an hour later he's still in the bookstore. I don't know what possesses me but I go over to check on him. Why? I have absolutely no idea.