Chapter 57

I feel Harry stir in his sleep as he lays on top of me, making me slowly open my eyes then look down at him. His body rests between my legs as he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head in between my boobs. He lets out a small groan in the back of his throat, nuzzling his head further into the space between my breasts before he soon goes still, falling back into a deep sleep. I smile down at him as I run my fingers through his long curly hair strands, admiring his beauty.

I have to say, yesterday I thought doing laser tag wold be quite boring but it wasn't at all. I never really got many chances to have innocent fun like that when I was a kid so it was actually really great being able to now. I'm still shocked and confused on how Harry won, but I guess since I beat him at the bowling alley, it was fair that he won at laser tag. I've also thought about what Harry said on the rooftop two days ago. It breaks my heart to hear that at one point in his life, he felt such overwhelming pain that he thought death would be better option. It hurts so much because I know what that feels like and I hate to think about him ever feeling that way.

Harry lets out a loud grunt before he lifts his head up, letting out a loud yawn as he rubs his eyes gently. He then runs his fingers through his hair, moving it out of his face before his gaze slowly meets mine. "Good morning sunshine" I mumble, a small smirk playing on my face.

He smiles at me widely before he lays his head back on my chest and tightly wraps his arms around me again, letting out a loud sigh while doing so. "Good morning" he murmurs before he pops his head back up to look at me.

I can't help but grin at him, noticing the warm and goofy smile on his face and his hair all messed up. It's definitely one of my favorite sights to see. I reach forward, gently grasping his chin between my thumb and pointer finger, letting my thumb slowly graze over his bottom lip. Harry's lips part slightly as I do so while he gazes at me intently. "Why are you staring at me like that?" he blurts out.

I move my gaze away from his lips and move them to his eyes, seeing his light emerald eyes looking directly back at me, making me tug on my bottom lip slightly. "Because I love you," I speak softly, making Harry's eyebrows raise. "sue me" I add, letting out a breathy laugh.

He dramatically rolls his eyes at me before scooting himself up, making his face become leveled with mine. I then grab the collar of his shirt, pulling his face towards mine, smashing his lips smash into mine. He lets out a small chuckle before he puts his hand on my cheek, letting his body curve into mine. His tongue sweeps against the edge of my bottom lip, making me grant him access as I open my mouth slightly wider.

He slips his tongue into my mouth, letting it graze over the bottom of my teeth before our tongues begin to fight for dominance. Harry lets his hand fall from my cheek, gently running his hand over my side before he grips my hip, pulling me closer to him. Suddenly my phone begins to ring, making Harry let out a loud groan as he pulls away from me. "Ignore it" he mutters in a low voice, it coming out as a demand with possibly the slightest bit of a plea.

He attaches his lips to my neck in a eager manner, making me arch my back due to the feeling and turn my head the other way, giving him more room for his lips to roam. He suctions his mouth onto the base of my neck, making me let out a small moan in the back of my throat. The sound from my phone soon turns off, making Harry let out a relived sigh before his lips move to my collar bones, pressing small and gentle kisses there.

I bite down on my bottom lip, beginning to feel a need to have his lips back on mine. A small groan tears through my lips before I grab his face in my hands, pulling his face up to connect my lips to his roughly. I feel him smile into the kiss before he starts to melt back into me, letting our lips move in sync. I then hear my phone begin to go off again, making Harry and I let out a long sigh as we pull away from each other.