Chapter 56

I wake up to the feeling of Harry turning very quickly underneath me, making his shoulder hit me in the face. "Fucks sake" I hiss as I sit up, holding my eye in my hand.

I feel Harry move beside me, before sitting up next to me. "Wait what happened? Are you okay?" he mutters, his voice coming out low and hoarse.

"You fucking whacked me in the eye with your broad shoulder" I speak more sharply then I intended as I continue to rub my eye.

"Let me see" he drags out as he reaches forward, taking my hand off of my face. He runs his thumb along the side of my eye before leaning forward, pressing a gentle kiss to he edge of it, letting his lips linger there for a few moments. When he pulls away, he raises his eyebrows at me, letting out a small chuckle. "Better?" he asks me, a smirk plastered on his face.

I let out a scuff before I grab his wrist, yanking his hand off of my face, making him let out a loud laugh. "I'm glad you find this entertaining. I hope you find it just as funny when I have a black eye" I mumble.

"Shush, you will not have a black eye" he shakes his head side to side at me.

"Maybe not a whole black eye but I bet you I'll have a bruise" I speak in a nonchalant tone as I stare him down.

"You won't"

"Okay well I guess only time will tell" I reply, rolling my eyes at him. "What a lovely way to wake up" I speak under my breath before I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I go into the bathroom, quickly peeing before I step in front of the mirror, realizing how much of a mess I look like. I grab my toothbrush just as Harry comes into the bathroom with me. "Here" I speak up as I pass him his toothbrush.

"Are you saying I have bad breath?" he gasps as he snaps his head towards me.

"Yes I am" I tell him before I put toothpaste on my brush then put my toothbrush in my mouth, beginning to brush my teeth. Harry shakes his head at me in disappointment before doing the same as me, except he stares down at the ground while doing so. "I was joking, I actually didn't smell anything" I murmur as I bump him with my hip.

He shakes his head at me before he spits into the sink, then goes back to brushing his teeth. I hope he isn't actually upset at me. I brush my teeth for another minute before I rinse out my mouth and Harry does the same right after me. I run my fingers through my hair before I go to walk past Harry, but come to a halt when Harry grabs my waist and hoists me up on the counter, making me let out a small yelp. "You know, you haven't done that in awhile. I feel like you used to do it quite a bit" I smile at him.

He narrows his eyes at me for a moment before cupping my face in his hands then abruptly smashing his lips into mine. I freeze for a moment, smiling into the kiss before I grab his face back, beginning to melt into him. He grabs me by the waist, pulling me to the edge of the counter, making my lower half come in contact with his. While I wrap my legs around his waist, he slides his tongue into my mouth, caressing his tongue with mine.

After a few moments, we slowly pull away from each other, Harry gazing directly into my eyes. "So is my breath better?' he questions me, the corner of his lip turning up into a small smirk.

"I was joking" I drag out as lightly push his shoulder.

"I know but it's still fun to pick on you" he shrugs his shoulders, his smirk now turning a wide smile.

I shake my head at him while tugging on my bottom lip, trying to hide the warm smile that slowly creeps onto my face. I then reach forward, running my fingers through his long hair that rests a little further down from his shoulders. "Do you remember that time you had me put your hair up because you didn't know how too? It was also too short to even fit all of it up, the bottom half just refused to go up" I let out a small breathy laugh, thinking back on the memory fondly.