Chapter 71

"I don't wanna be alone
When it ends
Don't wanna let you know
I don't wanna be alone
But I, I can feel it take a hold
I can feel you take control
Of who I am and all I've ever known
Loving you's the antidote"

* * * * *

"Leah. Wake up love" I hear Harry murmur as he brushes the hair out of my face.

I groan as I bring my hand to my eyes, rubbing them lightly before my eyelashes begin to flutter and I open my eyes slightly. I see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed beside me, completely dressed. I furrow my eyebrows at him before I look over at the window, seeing the sun shinning the curtains. "What time is it?" I ask him in a hoarse voice.

"It's nine in the morning" he answers me softly as he tucks my hair hair behind my ear, moving it off of my face.

"Why are you waking me up so early" I drag out as I put my face into the pillow, really not wanting to be up right now. Usually Harry lets me sleep as long as I want but then other days like today, he wakes me up for who knows what reason.

"I want to take you somewhere and I have something planned for us for the whole day so you need to get up" he informs me.

I pick my head up to meet my gaze with his, seeing a warm smile now plastered on his face. "You're not even going to tell me where we're going?" I ask him as I tilt my head to the side.

He slowly begins to shake his head side to side. "Nope. It's a surprise" he replies firmly, making me realize that I probably can't convince him to tell me what he's planning. "I aslo made breakfast, and I'm assuming you're hungry so you might want to go eat it while it's hot"

I let out an defeated sigh before I sit up, wrapping the sheet around my body. "Well I slept naked because of how hot it was last night so I won't be getting dressed until after breakfast" I tell him before I swing my legs over the bed, standing up with the sheet covering my naked body. I hear him let out a low chuckle as I brush past him, exiting the bedroom.

When I get into the kitchen, I see tons of different options on the table. There's a whole plate filled with strawberries, cut up bananas, and  blueberries. Then there's quite a bit of pancakes on one plate and even some toast with what looks to be avocado on top of another plate. Then what grabs my attention is some cinnamon rolls placed in the middle of the table, along with the option of orange juice or water. "Harry this is-" I can't even finish my sentence as I look over everything. "This looks amazing" I breathe.

"Well maybe try it before you tell me your opinion" he laughs as he sits down in one of the chairs.

I nod my head at him before I sit down in the chair right across form him, feeling overwhelmed as I look at all of the food. I see Harry starting to grab what he wants, making me do the same. I grab two pancakes, along with some strawberries and blueberries. "So how did you even make all of this? There's so many options" I mumble as I look up at him briefly.

"I woke up really early to make it all. I thought you would enjoy it and I knew I would as well. I didn't know what you'd be in the mood for so I made everything you go for in the morning just to be safe" he shrugs his shoulders as he grabs one of the strawberries, putting it in his mouth.

I grab the syrup, a wide grin creeping onto my face as I pour some over my pancakes. "Well I really appreciate it. I feel like you've gotten more advanced at cooking the longer we've been together" I admit as I cut the pancake with my fork, quickly putting it my mouth, the taste making me let out a low moan in the back of my throat. "Holy fuck this is good" I blurt out.

I see Harry's eyes sparkle with happiness as he lets out a loud laugh. "I'm glad you like it, and I do think I've gotten better and learned more things. I mean someone has to feed us" he mutters.