Chapter 80

I let out a long yawn, my eyelashes beginning to flutter before I open my eyes. The morning sun that shines through the curtains slightly blinds me, making me squint my eyes as I look around the room. I'm laying on my stomach, a pillow not even underneath my head as I have the sheets draped over my lower back and butt. I lift myself up slightly, looking beside me, seeing Harry nowhere in sight. I furrow my eyebrows as I let out a loud sigh and throw my head back down on the bed.

I then hear the bedroom door open, the sound making me snap my head in that direction. "Oh! You're awake" Harry gasps as his gaze connects with mine. I see him holding something in his hand as he walks towards me, sitting down beside me on the edge of the bed. "Hi" he whispers as he reaches forward, brushing my hair out of my face before he tucks it behind my ear.

"Hi" I speak softly as I feel the corner of my lips turn up into a warm smile as I gaze up at him. I then let my gaze fall down to the piece of food in his hand. "Is that a cinnamon roll?" I breathe as I sit up slightly, wrapping the sheet around my exposed chest.

"Yes it is. I made some" he informs me as he takes a small bite out of it. I then glance between his eyes and the cinnamon roll in his hand, basically giving him the puppy dog eyes as I pout out my bottom lip. He tilts his head at me, letting out a small sigh, signalling he caught onto what I was doing. "Here" he drags out as he hands me it.

I tug on my lower lip, a wide smile on my face as I grab the cinnamon roll from his hand. I take a big bite out of it, the sugary flavor coating my mouth, making a satisfied hum leave the back of my throat as I chew then swallow it. "That's amazing" I chuckle as I look up at Harry. "You can have it back if you want-"

"Shush. Keep it. I can always go out there and get another one" he reassures me. I slowly nod my head at him before I take another bite, savoring the lovely taste. I quickly shove the rest of it in my mouth, swallowing it after it's chewed up. Harry then hands me a water bottle, making me smile and nod my head at him before I take a large sip out of it.

Harry then begins to get off of the bed, making my grab his wrist, getting his attention. "Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I was going to put the cinnamon rolls up" he answers me casually.

"Can it wait?" I question him softly, making him furrow his eyebrows. I then grab the neckline of his shirt, pulling him towards me before I attach my lips to his. He freezes in confusion for a moment before he melts into me, grabbing my hip to pull me closer to him. I let my hands run down, sliding them underneath his white shirt, slowly caressing his soft skin. I then start to tug on the hem of his shirt as I begin to pull it up slightly.

Harry then pulls his lips away from mine, holding his arms up, allowing me to pull his shirt over his head. I throw his shirt beside me, glancing at it on the floor before I look back towards Harry. He then spreads my bent legs apart, crawling in between them. I smile up at him, cupping his face in my hand before he slowly presses his lips to mine. I feel him smile into it as our lips move perfectly in sync in a slow and sweet rhythm.

He then disconnects his lips from mine, confusing me a bit before he dips his head down into the crook of my neck, gently leaving a kiss there. I let out a loud exhale as he leaves sloppy and slow kisses along the base and crook of my neck. I then grab Harry's face in my hands, making him look up at me from underneath his eyelashes. I gaze up at him intently as I graze my thumb over his lower lip softly. "What are you doing?" he breathes.

I tug on my lower lip as I flick my gaze up to connect with his crystal green eyes. "Admiring you" I speak softly, the corner of my lip twitching up into a small smile. "Is that okay?"

He stares down at me in silence for a moment before a soft breathy laugh passes through his lips. He then nods his head before he rolls over beside me, laying down on his side to face me. I turn over on my side, making Harry grab onto my hip, pulling my body into his. "You know we really should get out of bed" Harry mumbles.