Chapter 31

When Harry and I got out of the shower, I asked him if he needed anything for his back, and he just looked at me like I was crazy and then laughed at me. He told me that he's pretty sure he'll live through some scratches. The deal we made at the end of the shower has not been brought up yet, I'm kind of praying Harry forgot about it.

I totally regret the decision.

I can tease Harry and push his buttons in other ways that just affect him, but this will affect the both of us. I seriously screwed myself, because even though I don't want to admit it, I can barley stay in control with Harry. I do wonder who will lose though, I think Harry and I are about equally fucked.

He also acts like this won't faze him at all, that he knows he'll win, which definitely isn't the case. It's going to be absolute torture for the both of us, so I really don't think he should be walking around all cocky as he is. If he doesn't know now, he'll figure it out soon enough.

An idea comes to my head as I start to smirk, and turn to Harry "How about we go get dinner, maybe invite Sage, then go have a few drinks, it gives us something to do" I speak up.

Harry turns his attention towards me with his eyebrows raised "Actually that sounds pretty nice" he replies, nodding his head slowly.

"Okay well let me call Sage and ask her if she wants to come with"' I inform him. He nods his head and walks into the bedroom, going to get dressed I suppose.

I pick up my phone and click Sage's contact, hearing a few rings before she picks up "What's up buttercup" Sage exclaims, catching me off guard. Well someone is in a good mood today.

I let out a small chuckle before clearing my throat "Harry and I were going to go to dinner then maybe have a few drinks, I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I ask her, hearing a bit of rustling on the other line.

"Actually Zoe, Finn, and I were about to go and get drinks also, so let me ask them if they want to join you and I'll let you know what they say" Sage replies in a gentle but rushed voice.

"Okay, talk to you later" I speak before ending the call and putting my phone on the counter. I let out a long sigh and run my fingers through my hair before walking back to the bedroom. I see Harry wearing his usual black jeans while he puts on his black and white spotted shirt. I can't help but look him up and down as I walk to him.

It's actually almost disrespectful how attractive he is.

I stop in front of him, grabbing the hem of his shirt and buttoning the bottom button "Sage said she had plans with Zoe and Finn, but she'll ask them if they want to join us" I speak up, as he stares down at me.

I don't know why Harry does that. He stares at me so intently like I'm a piece of art that he could never get tired of. He looks at me like I'm something special. He gazes at me, watching my every move and takes in every detail. It actually makes me quite nervous sometimes.

"Okay sounds good to me" He responds as I keep my gaze focused on the buttons on his shirt. I slowly button his shirt up before I feel his pointer finger go under my chin, raising my head up.

"Is everything okay?" he asks softly, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. I suck in a long breathe through my nose, then let it out slowly from my mouth. I nod at him, with a small smile playing on my lips.

He tilts his head to the side slightly "If you're still feeling a bit off we don't have to go" he says in a gentle tone.

I shake my head "No I'm fine I promise. I'm actually pretty relaxed right now" I reassure him. "You could say I'm mesmerized by your beauty" I bite my lip, looking at him up and down, letting out a chuckle. He laughs and runs his fingers though his hair, shaking his head side to side.