Chapter 84

"Jack could of definitely gotten on the door with Rose"

Harry and I thought it would be a good idea to watch Titanic since both of us haven't watched it in awhile. We were pretty silent during majority of the movie until it came to the scene when Jack dies.

"Leah they tried that and it didn't work!" he raises his voice, a small grin on his face as he shakes his head at me.

I let out a dramatic sigh as I run my fingers through my hair. "They barley tried. They tried for like five seconds and that's it" I drag out.

"People have literally debunked it saying there was no way that they both could of been on it and it still float" he mentions, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Well still, I firmly believe that they both could of gotten on" I shrug my shoulders at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "And she just let him die there leaning on the edge of the door. So much for true love"

I see the corner of his lip twitch up into a smirk before he brings his hand to his head, rubbing in between his eyebrows. "I'm not going to argue with you about this any longer" he chuckles as he shakes his head side to side. I then hear a phone begin to go off, like someones calling. I look over at my phone, realizing it's not mine before Harry answers his. "Hey mate" he speaks into the phone.

He stays silent for a few moments, making me gaze at him intently. "I don't really have anything planned. I was just arguing with Leah about the titanic, and if Jack could of gotten on the door with Rose or not" he infroms whoever is on the other line. "No she can't. One second" he adds quickly before he pulls the phone from his ear to put it on speaker. "She can hear you now"

"I don't know who I'm agreeing with but Jack for sure could of gotten on the door with Rose" I hear Mason speak over the phone.

"Thank you!" I exclaim, as I let out a loud laugh. I then stick my tongue out at Harry playfully, making him chuckle.

"You're welcome Leah" Mason laughs. "So Harry, I'm around the area now actually. I guess I'll text you when I get there if you want to hang" he speaks slowly.

I then see Harry look up at me, raising his eyebrows, almost like he's asking for permission. I quickly nod my head at him, sending him a small smile. "Yeah that'd be great. See you soon"

"See you soon" Mason replies before Harry ends the call, putting his phone in his back pocket.

"You know you don't ever have to ask my permission right? If you want to go out, you can always go out" I tell him softly.

He slowly nods his head as he walks over to me, falling down on the couch with a loud sigh. "I know but I just like to make sure you didn't have anything planned for us before I make other plans because you are my priority" he reassures me. I feel like my tongue is tied as my checks heat up, allowing me to only nod my head at him in response. "Did you just really go shy on me?" he whispers as he tilts his head to the side.

"No I'm not shy. Now shut up before I hit you" I bite back, letting out a dry laugh.

"Leah that was a threat of physical violence. Who have you become?" Harry gasps, a wide smirk on his face. I small chuckle passes my lips before I lightly smack the side of his arm, making him let out a dramatic yelp. "Assault!" he shouts.

"Bite me" I mutter while giggling at his reaction. I small growl passes his throat before he pushes me down on the couch, coming right above me as he hovers over my body. He then quickly leans his head down, pressing sloppy and rough kisses to my neck. "Stop oh my god" I yell, loud giggles escaping my lips.

Harry then removes his lips from my neck, putting his face above mine. "You know I would only bite you if you really wanted me to" he smirks.

"I have asked you to" I quickly respond without hesitation.