Chapter 74

Leah's POV 

The sound of small snores escaping Harry's lips and the morning sun shinning into the room disrupts my sleep, making me let out a groan as I begin to rub my eyes. My eyes flutter open before I look beside me, seeing Harry laying on his side with his face towards me. I let out a small sigh before I roll back over on my side, gazing at him as I let out a long sigh.

It's been three days since the incident after we went jet skiing. I've continued to tease him and prolong his torture, not allowing him to have his way with me which I know he wants more than anything right now. When I got out of the shower the night this all happened, Harry rolled onto his left side, not allowing me to see him. I knew that meant he was upset at me.

Yet when I got into bed and was about to go to sleep, Harry rolled over and wrapped his arm around me before we both fell fast asleep. Harry really sucks when it comes to self control unless it's him teasing me but when it comes to me teasing him, he can't control himself one bit. So since he has a hard time controlling himself, he's been trying to avoid me as much as he can. He started playing video games since all of this which I've never seen him do. He can't be mad at me forever though. I'll put him out of his misery eventually I just don't know exactly when yet.

I reach forward, beginning to run my finger along the side of his face, feeling his clean shaven cheek and jawline underneath. I move my hand upwards, gently running my fingers through his hair, brushing it away from his face. I hear him let out a long sigh, making me instantly freeze. "So now you want my attention?" he rasps.

I bite on the inside of my cheek as I begin to run my fingers through his hair again. "Good morning to you too" I chuckle as I shake my head side to side. "And I do want your attention, just not in the way you prefer" I add softly.

His eyelashes begin to flutter before his light green eyes finally meet mine, his gaze burning into mine. He lets out a  loud groan before he rolls onto his back, throwing his hand above his head. "What do you want? If you want to torture me some more, I'd love if you'd give me an hour to wake up" he sighs, a small smile twitching on his lips.

"I don't want anything, I was actually being quite nice" I reply, my mouth going slack as I look over at him. 

"You and the word nice shouldn't go in the same sentence considering how you've been these past few days" he mumbles. 

I let out a dry laugh as I slowly sit up, shaking my head side to side. "I hate you" I chuckle lightly as I run my fingers through my hair, attempting to tame it.

"Ditto" he replies sharply, the corner of his lip slowly curving up into a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him before I look back ahead of me, wrapping the blanket around my chest. I then suddenly feel the bed shift and a presence come up close behind me. I then feel Harry connect his lips to my shoulder, the feeling making me suck in a sharp breath. He trails his lips up to my neck as he slides his arm around my waist, slowly moving it down. "You're going to give into me eventually Leah" he murmurs as he pulls away from my neck.

I slowly lick my lips as I grab his wrist, removing his hand from my body. "You underestimate my self control Harry" I mutter as I shake my head side to side slightly. I then turn my head to look at him, it making him raise his eyebrows. "When I give in, it will be on my terms and when I want it. So you can keep trying to get me to give into you but I promise you, it won't faze me at all" I add in a breathy tone.

He stares at me for a few moments before he lets out a long sigh, holding his hands up in defense. "Whatever you say" he replies lowly before he gets out of bed, beginning to walk to his drawer with clothes in it. "Well I'll be going on a run" he informs me abruptly.