Chapter 28

I yawn, opening my eyes slightly to see the golden morning sun shining through the curtains on my windows, illuminating the room. I realize I'm laying on Harry's chest, with my grip wrapped firmly around his stomach. I feel his chest rise every time he takes a slow and long breath, as he breathes out of his mouth some. It's actually quite relaxing.

I feel like my bladder may explode any second now, so I take my head out from underneath Harry's chin, making his head fall slightly. I nearly have a heart attack thinking I woke him up. I sit up, almost forgetting I slept with no clothes on. I look over and see Harry's shirt, I quickly grab it and slip it over my head. I slowly slide out of the bed, then tiptoe to the bathroom.

Last night was definitely something.

It was amazing to say the least. It was rough but also passionate. It felt like it meant something, that it was special and it wasn't just some quick fuck. There was definitely lust, and dare I say love.

Harry has already semi admitted his feelings, he tried to but I didn't want to hear those words leave his lips. It was probably one of the most selfish things I've ever done, but I definitely wasn't strong enough to handle it then. I don't even know if I'm strong enough to handle it now, I can barley handle my own feelings, let alone someone's feelings for me.

I can't deny though that now Harry loving me doesn't seem so bad, in a way, it sounds perfect. It sounds like a dream, I've started to think about that more. How it would be if Harry and I were madly in love with each other.

I'm totally fucked aren't I?

I mean for fucks sake, I'm thinking about a future with him. I'm dreaming of a life we could have if we were in love. If that isn't the epitome of being complete and utterly fucked, then I don't know what is.

Maybe though, just maybe, that isn't so bad. Maybe I long for that, I long to feel that love from him, and perhaps that's okay. I do feel his love, even if he may have not spoken those three words yet, I know.

Maybe one day, I could stop being so stubborn and just admit how I feel about him. I could change that though, I could walk up to him and kiss him and spit out what I've wanted to say, but what I want to do and what I will do, are completely different things.

I peek through the door and notice Harry is still peacefully asleep. I sigh then walk to the other bathroom door that leads into the hallway outside of our room. I step out of the bathroom and walk to the kitchen, getting eggs out of the fridge. I've decided I'm going to make breakfast for Harry, because it'll be a nice thing for him to wake up to, and the main reason being that I'm starving.

I crack the eggs open and put it in the pan, then I start to stir it since I like my eggs scrambled and so does Harry. It's pretty convenient actually because that's the only type of eggs I know how to make.

I then feel arms slither around my stomach, and a chin rest on my shoulder. "It's not so fun waking up alone you know?" Harry whines in a raspy morning voice.

I sigh while turning around to face him, then put my my arms around his neck "You weren't supposed to be awake yet" I speak in a gentle tone.

"I went to cuddle you and you weren't there" He pouts making a warm smile appear on my face. I bring my hands up to his hair, running my fingers through it. I move my hands down to cup his cheek, then pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

I pull back a few seconds after, letting my lips linger on his for a moment. "Forgive me?"

He then puts his pointer finger on his lip, tapping it slightly while looking away, acting as if he's thinking about his answer. I chuckle then lightly slap his shoulder, while shaking my head at him. He grabs my waist, making me turn completely in his direction "Of course" He mumbles before connecting his lips back with mine, making my hand immediately go to the nape of his neck, bringing him closer.