Chapter 40

"Harry get your ass out of the bed"

So you know how Harry said we could go out and do something together for his birthday? Well now Harry is practically refusing to even get out of the bed.

He puts his hand on his heart, and his jaw drops. "Wow that was very aggressive" he speaks in a higher pitch voice, trying to sound as if he's offended.

I stand at the foot of the bed, as my face falls and I cross my arms over my chest. "Well the other ten times I said it weren't aggressive" I reply, a lot more stern than before.

He looks down to unwrap a chocolate bar, pausing to look back at me. "Be nice to me, I'm sensitive" he speaks in a gentle tone, with a wide smirk on his face, before he throws a piece of the chocolate in his mouth.

I let out a loud sigh as I throw my arms down to my side. "That was my chocolate" I huff, as I begin to shake my head at him.

He looks down at the chocolate in his hands, shrugging then he looks back up at me. "Well it's mine now isn't it?" he smirks.

My face goes flat as I furrow my eyebrows at him slightly, trying to understand why he's acting like this. Earlier he was being all cute and sweet, now he's being a smug and stubborn asshole. Here's this thing about Harry though, if he thinks I'm upset, he will quit this game he's playing to check on me. So that's exactly what I'm doing to do.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, that's the saying isn't it?

I let out an exaggerated huff as I throw my hands up "Whatever then" I sigh, as I walk to the bedroom door, closing it behind me a little louder than normal. Once the door closes behind me, a small smirk appears on my face as I walk to the living room.

I plop down on the couch, and cross my arms, waiting for Harry to come out. I would never do this in any serious situation, because when you think about it, it's quite fucked up. It's not that I enjoy doing this, but it's the only thing to actually get him out of bed. I sit there and wait for him, then quickly get a gut feeling he's on his way out.

Next thing I hear is the bedroom door open quickly, and I hear feet pat against the floor. I then see Harry come around the corner, with a guilty look on his face. I keep my act together, as I harden my facial expression again as I stare down at the ground.

Harry comes and stands right in front of me, but I continue to keep my gaze locked on the floor. "Leah I didn't mean to upset you" he speaks up.

When I don't move a muscle, Harry bends down to meet his face level with mine. "Hey" he drags out as he puts his pointer finger underneath my chin, moving my gaze to meet with his. "I didn't know it meant that much to you honestly, I apologize" he says in a soft voice.

I clear my throat before I sit higher on the couch, letting my arms come back down to my sides. I then put my hand gently on Harry check, before I start to lean my lips towards his ear. "I'm kidding" I whisper.

I pull away from his ear, with a smirk plastered clear on my face. He furrows his eyebrows at me, clearly not understand what I mean. "Wait what?" he questions.

"I'm not actually upset. You were just being a pain in my ass, so I had to get you out of bed somehow" I shrug, as I run my fingers through my hair.

A small smile cracks onto Harry's face, before he grabs underneath my thigh, throwing me down on my back. He then starts to tickle my sides, making me squirm around, trying to push his hands off of me. "I actually thought you were upset" he blurts out, letting out a small chuckle, before stopping his actions.