Chapter 88

Harry and I laid in bed for an hour or so, just lost in each other, completely forgetting about time. I've noticed especially recently now much Harry likes touching my skin. Like when we sleep, he will slide his hand underneath his shirt then wrap his arm around my waist. I think he just really likes that physical touch, skin to skin. He also really loves laying naked in bed together. It took me a bit of time to get really comfortable with it but now it's one of my favorite things to do.

And I love that there's nothing really sexual behind it. I mean usually when we lay naked in bed together, it's because we just had sex but afterwards, it's very calm and sweet. Harry will hold me close to him as he traces small patterns on my skin or run his hands up and down soothingly. It's nothing sexual and I love that.

We then started to feel really hungry, making us get up to finally get ready for the day. Since Harry was up all last night, I didn't want to wake him up early in the morning which is why I let him sleep in so late. And plus, I enjoyed sleeping in so I didn't mind it at all. After Harry and I took our shower, I walk into the closet, trying to find something to wear.

"Hey," I hear Harry speak up, making me quickly turn towards him, seeing him leaning against the closet doorway. "we're still going on that date so make sure to wear something for that" he tells me, a small smile on his face.

"Okay. Are you going to get dressed too or are you going to go out naked?" I ask him, a small smirk on my face as I tilt my head to the side slightly.

"Oh I'm going to go out naked love" he murmurs as he walks towards me, brushing past me, making me turn back towards my dresser.

"I bet everyone would really appreciate that" I mumble, chuckling to myself lightly. "So what are you going to wear?"

"I have no idea yet actually. I guess I'll find out. What about you?" he questions me as he opens up his drawer, looking through his jeans.

"I have an outfit I think I want to wear but I guess I'll have to see what it looks like on" I inform him as I grab my shirt and jeans, holding them in my hands. "Have fun in here" I mutter, sending him a small wink before I walk out of the closet and into the bedroom. I pull down the towel covering my body before I put on some underwear and then my high waisted black skinny jeans.

I then pair it with a cute off the shoulder white crop top. After I put the clothes on, I walk towards the mirror, gazing intently at the outfit. It's comfortable and very casual yet still cute which I love. I then walk into the bathroom, pulling out the hair dryer and straightener so then I can begin doing my hair.

After I get done drying and straightening my hair, I add only a tiny bit of makeup on. I put some concealer underneath my eye to cover up the bruise that my father left. When I walk back into the bedroom, I see Harry buttoning up a pink and white spotted button up "That's a really cute shirt" I compliment him as I smile at the sight.

"Thank you" he speaks under his breath as he looks down at his shirt. "I've never worn it before. I got it when I was here but have never gotten around to wearing it" he tells me.

"Well I love it and I think our outfits go quite cute together" I admit as I look him up and down slowly, looking at his usual tight black jeans that cling to his legs almost just as mine do.

"They do" he drags out as he slowly walk towards me. I see him gaze at me intently, his eyes locking with mine, making me furrow my eyebrows at him. He then traces his finger very lightly underneath my eye where my bruise is now hidden with makeup. "I see you covered it up really well" he adds lowly.

My face falls as I quickly glance down at the ground. "Yeah I did. I really didn't want to walk out with my face being all messed up" I mumble, letting out a dry laugh as I gaze down at the ground.