Chapter 44

Harry POV

When Leah slams the apartment door in my face, my feet feel like they are stuck to the floor. I stare at the door for a few moments, not being able to believe what just happened.

What the fuck did I just do?

I quickly shake my head before I turn around and walk away from the apartment. Once I get into my car, I sit there for a moment as I stare at nothing in particular. I let out a deep breath, hitting the wheel with my hand before I put my head in my hands. I sit like that for a few moments, trying to take in everything that just happened. The expression on her face when I said we should just break up now will haunt me.

I saw in her face how hurt and angry she was. She looked at me like she barley even recognized who I was, like she was ashamed of the way I was acting. I mainly saw the hurt in her eyes though, and how she fought so hard to keep the tears from pooling out of them. Also when she told me she wanted me to leave, she seemed so distant and different. I hurt her so bad that she didn't even want me near her.

I hate the fact that she's in the apartment right now, probably crying over everything that I just said. I hate that I've made her feel that way. I wish I could just comfort her but I know that's the last she wants. This is what I do, I hurt people. I lash out and say things I don't mean but my pride is to big to ever say sorry when I have the chance. I told Leah from the beginning I'm destructive and yet she stayed and thought I could change. I think a part of her believes I have, but this proves otherwise.

I then pick up my phone to dial a number that I really wish I didn't have too, but he's the only person I have right now. I hear a few rings before he finally picks up. "Harry?" I hear Nick speak slowly.

"Yes, who else would it be" I reply back sharply, making Nick let out a small chuckle. "Listen, do you think I could hang at your place for a bit?" I spit out, wanting to get straight to the point.

I hear silence for a few moments before he finally speaks up again. "You do know that you have your own place though right?" he responds.

Can he not choose right now to be a sarcastic idiot.

"Yes but Leah doesn't really want me there right now, and you're the only other person I have so.." my voice fades off towards the end.

I hear a bit of rustling on the other end before Nick lets out a sigh. "I'm sorry, yeah of course" he mutters.

"Thanks, see you soon" I tell him before I quickly hang up the phone. I hate asking favors from people, especially from Nick or Aiden. Nick is probably beyond shocked and confused over me asking him that. I mean hell, I am too, but he was my only option.

-

Once I pull up to the hotel that Nick is staying at, I quickly jump out of the car, letting out a long sigh. When I walk up to his door, I take a deep breath before knocking a few times. I hear Nick yell something that I can't quite make out before he pulls the door open. He gives me a small smile before I walk past him and sit on the bed.

"So should I even ask why you're here?" Nick speaks slowly as he sits down on the bed. "I doubt she just kicked you out for no reason" he mumbles.

"She didn't kick me out" I reply quickly, making Nick raise his eyebrows at me. I let out a long sigh as I start to shake my head. "She said, and I quote, I want you to leave" I shrug my shoulders.

"What did you do?" he chuckles, but once he notices that I don't laugh along with him, he quickly stops laughing. "Kidding, what happened?" he asks.

I let out a deep breath as I run my hands through my hair. "I did what you said and we talked about me leaving in four months. I asked her to come with me and she said no, that I know she can't do that" I mutter.