Chapter 81

This morning I was a little surprised to hear my alarm begin going off. Once I remembered what day it was, I realized that I had to go to work today. Somehow Harry didn't wake up at the sound of my alarm which really confused me considering how loud it was. I quietly got out of bed, getting dressed for work as silent as possible, trying to not wake Harry up. He looked so peaceful and I would of hated taking that away from him.

I then ended up leaving the apartment, not waking Harry up once which I considered a accomplishment. Work overall today was quite boring and a bit stressful. For some reason, we had a ton of people coming into the cafe today, which made it busy and a little stressful. Sage, Finn and I talked every once in awhile but we barley had enough time to do that. Harry ended up calling me when I was on my lunch break, clearly upset that I left without saying goodbye to him.

He also sounded like he had just woken up, his voice was all raspy and hoarse like it usually is when he first wakes up. I tried to explain to him that I didn't want to wake him up because of how peaceful he looked but he didn't care. He told me that he hated waking up without me and me not even being in the apartment and that he wouldn't be able to see me majority of the day because I'm at work.

I have to say, I felt a bit bad but there was nothing I could do about it. I had to work to keep money coming in so I could pay for bills and have food. To make him feel better, I told him that when I got home I was all his and we could do whatever he wanted to do. He seemed to feel better once I said that so then I ended up getting off of the phone with him, telling him that I would be home soon. The rest of the day dragged on until I finally got to make my way back home to Harry.

I quickly unlock the front door, walking in as I close the door behind me. I set my purse and everything down on the kitchen counter as I walk over to the fridge, grabbing out a bottle of water. After taking a large sip out of it, I put it down on the counter before I walk towards the bedroom. When I open the door, I see Harry facing me on his side, his eyes closed as small breathes escape his lips.

I chuckle and shake my head side to side at the sight. He was so impatient for me to come home and then he's asleep when I do. Then again, he might of fallen back asleep to pass the time which I know I've definitely done before. I tiptoe into the walk in closet, yanking of my boots before I slowly unbutton my jeans, pulling them down my legs. When trying to pull it past my feet, I stumble loudly, nearly completely falling onto the ground.

I quickly snap my head up to Harry afterward, seeing he hasn't moved or made a single sound. I let out a relived sigh before I slowly pull my jeans completely off, throwing them aside. I turn around, my back now facing Harry as I grab the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head. I put my shirt on top of the dresser before I reach back, unclipping my bra, letting the straps fall off my shoulders before I pull it off of me, tossing it aside.

"To bad you aren't facing me" I hear Harry speak up, the sound of his voice making me jump as I snap my head to look at him. "It would of been a better view for me to wake up to" he rasps, the corner of his lip twitching up into a smirk as he remains laying on his side.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack" I sigh as I reach forward, grabbing one of Harry's vintage shirts, pulling it over my head, it stopping about mid thigh like all of his shirt usually do. "Did I wake you up?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I heard you make some loud noise, almost as if you fell and that woke me up" he answers me casually as he sits up, resting his back against the headboard as he looks at me.

"I looked up though and you didn't seem to be awake. Your eyes were closed and you didn't make a single sound" I speak slowly as I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"I woke up, I just didn't open my eyes" he chuckles as he shrugs his shoulders. "So how was work?" he questions me softly. I let out a loud sigh as I drag my feet towards him, throwing myself down in between his legs as I rest my head on his bare stomach. "I guess that explains it" he mumbles.