Chapter 98

Harry POV

I slowly wake up to the bright morning sun now shinning through the window, the intensity of it making a long grown leave my lips as I roll over onto my stomach, pressing my cheek against the pillow. I then slide my arm over on the bed, the feeling of an empty bed beside me makes me furrow my eyebrows before my eyelashes begin to flutter and I open my eyes. I look next to me, seeing Leah not laying there. I then lift myself up slightly, looking around the room, seeing it completely empty, Leah nowhere in sight.

I then sit up, a loud sigh leaving my lips as I run my fingers through my hair. A small yawn escapes my lips as I throw my legs off of the bed, slowly dragging myself towards the bedroom door. Once I open the door, I hear soft music coming from what sounds like the kitchen. I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen, seeing Leah standing by the stove, her back turned to me as she sways her hips side to side with the music. She still wears my t-shirt, it falling right below her butt, the sight making the corner of my lips curve up into a wide grin.

I then cross my arms over my chest as I lean my shoulder against the wall, admiring the sight in front of me for a moment. I could probably stand here for ten minutes and she would have no idea. The song then suddenly changes, it switching to 'put your head on my shoulder' by Paul Anka. I see Leah jump excitedly when it starts as she starts to sway her entire body side to side slowly. I bite down on my bottom lip as I gaze at her for a few moments, feeling such bliss just watching her be so consumed by the music as she cooks what smells to be pancakes.

I then walk towards her, pressing my body gently against hers as I slide my hands around to her stomach, earning a low hum from her as I begin to sway my body with hers. "Put your lips next to mine dear" I vocalize lowly into her ear. "Won't you kiss me once, baby. Just a kiss goodnight. Maybe you and I will fall in love" I sing softly, a warm smile on my face. I then gently attach my lips behind her ear, making her lift up her shoulder as she tilts her head to the side, a small giggle escaping her lips.

"You are such a cliche" I hear her whisper.

I let out a small gasp as I lift my head up, making her quickly glance at me, her light blue eyes meeting my green ones. I notice a wide toothed smile on her face as she shakes her head side to side at me, the breathtaking sight of her making butterflies erupt in my stomach. "You're the one listening to this song as you make breakfast for yourself and the person you love. I'd say you're the one that's a cliche love" I bite back.

I watch her intently, seeing the corner of her lip curve up into a wider smile as she shrugs her shoulders lightly. "You got me there" she mumbles as she chews on the inside of her cheek. "I think my old self would vomit if she saw me now" she adds.

"Yeah miss 'I can control who I fall in love with', how's that biting you in your ass now?" I smirk as I slip my arms off of her before I stand beside her, leaning my butt against the counter.

She then lets out a loud scoff before she pushes my shoulder lightly, making a loud laugh tear through my lips. She shakes her head side to side at me as she look down at the pancake she's making in the pan. "Horrible actually. I should of stuck with my gut that said you were going to be trouble and a pain in my ass" she mutters as she glances up at me from underneath her eyelashes.

I hum lowly as I nod my head slowly. "You wish you could of stayed away from me. I was just too irresistible for you love" I murmur as I reach my hand up, pinching my bottom lip between my index finger and thumb, trying to hide the wide grin on my face.